Download it from here: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
Bet Angel VPS only version: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
Many of the changes have been based on customer feedback and suggestions.
We have been testing this beta over the last few weeks and have not uncovered any bugs so have decided to release it to the forum ahead of its formal release. This has been a complex build with many small changes throughout Bet Angel, so as with all betas, please gain confidence with the version before using full stakes. If you do spot any issues please post them to this thread.
V1.50.0 includes the following changes & features:
Automation / Servants
- ‘Stored Values’ – any rule can now store a price or value to be used later. Stored Values can be used as a filter in other rules with the new Stored Value condition. Also a bet can be placed at a previously stored price. (see section below for further details).
- The ‘Context price’ of a Servant can now be referenced in the Fixed Odds and Relative Odds Conditions.
- Right mouse clicking on a stake box now gives quick access to your preset stakes from the ladder screen.
- What-If columns can now be added to the one-click screen and operate in both one-click and manual modes to show the impact new bet(s) will have on the profit & loss.
- This version contains many enhancements to make the one-click display more flexible and configurable:
- Change the display font, the height of each row and apply a gap between rows (via the Settings Editor)
- Drag individual columns wider or narrower before saving your layout. (Column dragging enabled via the Settings Editor)
- Maximum number of custom columns increased to 100 (defaulted to 20, but can be increased 5 at a time via the custom columns editor)
- Custom columns can now display ‘Additional Information’ to add values to the one-click screen that were previously unavailable. e.g. Jockey name, Trainer name, SP, Reduction Factor, High and Low Traded Price, and Matched/Unmatched bets count
- Custom columns can also show a 'Shared' Stored Value for a Selection, the Market or the market’s Event.
- A custom column’s height & width span can be changed from the default – e.g. use this to have a wide column span above multiple narrow columns. Note: This is exposing a feature from the development toolkit, so following modification of the custom column, to get things looking just right you’ll need to drag and drop the columns on the one-click screen using the on-screen black placement arrows (then save the one-click layout to a named profile of your choosing). Not the easiest of features to use, but it does offer extra layout flexibility that could otherwise not be provided.
- Bet Angel now fully supports the Goal Lines and new style Asian Handicap markets. The one-click P&L and What-If columns reflect the concept of Double Line asian handicaps.
- The Profit & Loss report window (button appears in the toolbar for appropriate markets) has been enhanced to support combination half & whole goal handicaps – sometimes referred to as ‘Quarter-Goal Handicaps’
- Market Overview background and font colours can now be changed
- All profits values throughout Bet Angel can now be displayed 'Net of Commission’
- Configurable staking method for Stop Loss when using 'offset with greening' – choose whether to use the offset, trigger or placement price when calculating the stake.
- Maximum number of Ladders has now been increased to 18
- 'high' & 'low' values from Market Overview are now available in Excel as additional values
- Choose if Excel triggers the bet placement sound when placing a bet
- Switch to an alternative source for Betfair jockey silks (use this if you sometimes see blank silks using the normal source)
- Bet Angel is fully ICO registered. We now require you to associate a verified e-mail address with your Betfair Client ID. You’ll be prompted at login to nominate an e-mail address and a verification code will be sent by us to that e-mail address. Once verified, Bet Angel won’t need to go through the process again for that account and will have the advantage of being able to find new serial numbers purchased with that e-mail address. i.e. As you approach expiry and buy a new serial number, Bet Angel will be able to find the serial and offer auto-activation on the next login without requiring the serial number to be entered by hand.
- Stored values work in a similar way to the existing signals feature of Bet Angel, but can be used to store prices, volume, entered values etc. From a programming point of view they can be thought of as variables local to a running instance of an Automation rules file (or Servant).
- The Stored Value condition can be used in any rule to compare the value of a previously stored value as an additional way to filter a rule trigger.
- Each rule can have multiple stored values and they are processed in order, so you can easily create a sequence of modifications.
- E.g. Store the back price of a selection at a certain point in time, then add 10% to that value, round up to the nearest price and store that under a different named value. Later use a condition to test the current back price against the stored value and place a bet accordingly.
- You can even place a bet at a stored value if required (assuming it is holding a valid price!).
- There is an option to log changes to stored values and this is very useful during initial development of the Automation Rules.
- Stored values can also be ‘Shared’ allowing multiple servants to access them, meaning one Servant could store a value and another could then use it at a later time. From a programming point of view, this is a ‘Global’ variable, but as such needs to be used with a bit of care. Consider what is responsible for initialising the Shared value – you might want a dedicated Servant to initialise/reset a value that will be used by multiple Servants thereafter.
- Stored Values can be associated with a particular selection or the market as a whole. In the case of Shared Stored Values, these can also be applied at the Event level ( e.g. the entire soccer match rather than just the Match Odds market)