UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.51.1 - Now on general release

Korattt

deleted all previous settings & stored current ones, when I log off later I’ll log back in & keep you posted, thank you guys
Korattt

I've adjusted a few things regards chart placement (the layout itself) & postioning them on the screen & have stored, however the desired chart settings with regards Advanced Chart Settings themselves haven't?

Just this morning I logged in as "Factory Default", then changed settings to my desired settings I stored last night before logging out, everything is ok aparts from my custom sound alerts & the Advanced Chart Settings

log in as factory default>change screen layout>change settings (after changing them to my settings last night before logging off) - with custom sound alerts lost as mentioned

settings before.png

my desired settings

settings after.png

just stored again, logged out, logged in with my desired settings (not factory default) & still getting same result, custom sound alerts lost & chart settings as *
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Hmm.... we've just done the same and it's still working fine. Very odd.

The chart window positions are saved when you 'Save Screen Layout' profile and the choices in the picklists of those windows are saved when you 'Save Settings' profile. So please confirm that you used 'Save Settings' AFTER configuring those four chart windows?
Korattt wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:20 am
with custom sound alerts lost as mentioned
That again would be in the Settings profile rather than the layout - try saving the chart settings again from factory defaults but this time don't change the sound alerts (as perhaps there's something in the sound alerts changes that is corrupting the data file).

Either way, can you zip up the contents of 'C:\Users\<YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional' on that PC and send it to support because we'll be able to debug the data files in our Test environment.
iDooze

I've had a few issues with with V1.51 and Guardian so I ended up reverting back to V1.50.

I loaded in various automation files in practice (and live mode) but they don't seem to trigger at all (these are bets that should be firing regularly).

My refresh rate and everything is as I have been using in V1.50 (unchanged) and I have been using these automation files for weeks / months on V1.50 and earlier versions of BA.

Love the new ladder update, however for me at the cost of Guardian not working I had to revert back.

Not sure if this is an isolated issue but wanted to raise this with the BA team if they wanted to look into it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

iDooze wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:49 am
Not sure if this is an isolated issue but wanted to raise this with the BA team if they wanted to look into it.
Sounds like an isolated issue because we've got loads of people using the beta now and no similar reports. If you export one of the Automation files and send it in a ticket to support, we'll take a look.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.51.1 of the beta is now available for download - see updated first post for more details and download links
RonObvious

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:39 am
3) The keyboard shortcut options for updating the one-click stake and the ladder's 'standard' stake have been enhanced to allow the stakes to be set to a percentage of the Net Stake at the time the shortcut was pressed. (Use a percentage of 100% if you want it set to the entire net stake at that time).
This is a great addition. Shame though you have to use two shortcuts, one to change the standard stake and another to then select it. Would be perfect if you could use just 1 shortcut to do both.
Jukebox

Theres nothing like adding another useful feature to BA for generating requests for more - and there's a few I'd choose - but I would like to say how much it is appreciated that you guys at Bet Angel constantly respond, innovate and develop.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

RonObvious wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:39 am
3) The keyboard shortcut options for updating the one-click stake and the ladder's 'standard' stake have been enhanced to allow the stakes to be set to a percentage of the Net Stake at the time the shortcut was pressed. (Use a percentage of 100% if you want it set to the entire net stake at that time).
This is a great addition. Shame though you have to use two shortcuts, one to change the standard stake and another to then select it. Would be perfect if you could use just 1 shortcut to do both.
Just assign both actions to the same keystroke.
RonObvious

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:25 pm
Just assign both actions to the same keystroke.
I didnt know you could do that :oops: :

Again, a great addition :D
cmuddle

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 pm
Thanks for update.

Able to set up like this for the first time. (Ex7 compressed with chart 1)

setup1.PNG

Will get the HD TV plugged in and enhance the size....feels like a have my finger on the pulse even more! :)

Looks like someone wants to Lay Zoffany Bay big time!! (already drifted through out the morning)

How did you this set up?

Thanks
wearthefoxhat

cmuddle wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 pm
Thanks for update.

Able to set up like this for the first time. (Ex7 compressed with chart 1)

setup1.PNG

Will get the HD TV plugged in and enhance the size....feels like a have my finger on the pulse even more! :)

Looks like someone wants to Lay Zoffany Bay big time!! (already drifted through out the morning)

How did you this set up?

Thanks
setup2.PNG
Open Ladder tab
Drop down box to (EX7 Compressed with chart 1)
Click spanner on left and ensure ladder maximum number of ladders = 3
Click on Lightning icon (enhanced charts) and choose ladder (candlestick) chart

One extra thing to do is click on the other spanner in the main header;
spanner2.PNG
Click on communications tab, and tick Use Echange Streaming. Can then use faster refresh @ 20ms.

Then save settings.

ps: use newest Bet Angel Version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
john_boyuk

Hi there.. when I try to download v1.51.1 to my laptop which uses windows 10 I get an error message "Error 1500" as in the screenshot attached.
Any suggestions?
Many thanks
John
smarttraderr

On the Display page, you can now configure the colours used for back & lay prices throughout Bet Angel and also the colours used for Profit & Loss

This would be one of the best change for my Heart. As soon as my positions were in red, my heart beats were going up. Now I can relax a bit. hopefully I won't be too relaxed :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”