New beta version of Bet Angel v1.52.0 - Now on general release

firlandsfarm

downloaded and on trial (both the software and new tactics :) ) but I'm having a problem with the new bet odds = stored value = BSP facility. I'm doing 3 simple cals to convert the BSP to X% of BSP preferring the formula (BSP-1)*X%+1 but it's taking 4 seconds per runner to do that calculation! :( (see my post viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18641&p=185071#p185071). Is that to be expected? It rather disenfranchises this facility from any active betting automation. :(
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Bet Angel can process hundreds of Automation stored values per second, so as we posted on the other thread, it looks like you're just not refreshing that market quickly enough. The market is probably just running in a refresh cycle with many other markets in Guardian without any optimisation.
The suggestions I made in the other thread should help and the link to the user guide fully explains about Guardian's cycling.
BetScalper

I think there is a bug.

You can use Back Amount > Entered Amount and other options but not Back Amount > Lay Amount etc.

See screenshot, doesnt look right on the left for that option.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks.
We’re pretty sure it’s just the visual description that has a bug, so the condition should still function as intended. We’ll check properly tomorrow and fix the display bug, but will let you know if it turns out to be more significant than just the description text.
BetScalper

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:21 pm
Thanks.
We’re pretty sure it’s just the visual description that has a bug, so the condition should still function as intended. We’ll check properly tomorrow and fix the display bug, but will let you know if it turns out to be more significant than just the description text.
Cheers,
MemphisFlash

I am getting a problem trying to access the forum with the new beta edition.
I have tried the links but nothing happens

web page.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Are you typing that in or clicking on a link?
MemphisFlash

both. i'm answering this from a web browser not Bet Angel
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:49 pm
Can you browse it on the web using IE?
MemphisFlash

yes Microsoft edge is what im using
eightbo

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 am
I am getting a problem trying to access the forum with the new beta edition.
I have tried the links but nothing happens

web page.PNG
◘.png
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The clicking of Internet Explorer on refresh is a Sounds preference in Windows. Just change 'Start Navigation' and 'Complete Navigation' to (None) and it'll stay quiet.

windowsSounds.png
eightbo

Where have you been all my life?
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:49 pm
Can you browse it on the web using IE?
MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:49 pm
yes Microsoft edge is what im using
The browser all versions of Bet Angel uses is Internet Explorer, so if you have problems browsing from the desktop in Bet Angel the first thing to check is if you can view the web page/s you're looking for using IE, if not then you may need to update or install the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Once you are able to browse using Internet Explorer then you should be able to do so through the Bet Angel desktop.
jimibt

weirdly, i've never used (or considered using) the inbuilt browser control. not because of any aversion, just that i have everything on a VM purely dedicated to the processing of BA rules etc, so only ever check the forum on my laptop locally.. could be useful, i guess in rare instances (in my experience)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”