Bet Angel - Release & version history : New version of Bet Angel v1.54.1 - recovery from API issues

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Tue May 19, 2020 3:35 pm

jameegray1 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:46 pm
I had no problems with my update to v1.54.1. One very minor bug is when I bring up the 'Price & Volume' charts from any selection in the 'one-click' screen the charts open with the window narrowed by about 50%. They can easily be dragged out to usual width but it is a mild irritation.
Sounds like the state of the layout & settings profile are out of sync. Maybe open all the charts you require, arrange them to suitable size & width and then save layout & settings profiles to capture the state.
jameegray1 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:18 pm
I don;t know how much memory BA was using before I updated to 1.54.1 but it is now using around 900mb. Does this sound right?
Depends how many markets you have open for how long..... memory grows as more chart price history is captured.

jameegray1

Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 am

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:35 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:46 pm
I had no problems with my update to v1.54.1. One very minor bug is when I bring up the 'Price & Volume' charts from any selection in the 'one-click' screen the charts open with the window narrowed by about 50%. They can easily be dragged out to usual width but it is a mild irritation.
Sounds like the state of the layout & settings profile are out of sync. Maybe open all the charts you require, arrange them to suitable size & width and then save layout & settings profiles to capture the state.
jameegray1 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:18 pm
I don;t know how much memory BA was using before I updated to 1.54.1 but it is now using around 900mb. Does this sound right?
Depends how many markets you have open for how long..... memory grows as more chart price history is captured.
That worked. Thanks!

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”

• Information