New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

STARBUCK62

tootsie671 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:00 am
Hi there

I tried to download version v1.55,but it comes up .THIS HAS BEEN BLOCKED IT CAN DO HARM TO YOUR COMPUTOR.

Can you assist me please.

Robert
It does that with my computer, it is absolutely fine to install it, just an extra security feature introduced by windows, etc
Keithyt

I had a similar problem (using AVG on a laptop which just wasn't having it). I downloaded the .exe file onto a different computer, a Mac in my case, and then transferred it back across using WeTransfer so as to avoid the insistent virus scan. I then downloaded that. I don't know whether this is any help but it worked for me. A possible false negative file in the original build? Just a thought.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Vovsen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:20 pm
Triggering both US and AUS. Havent gotten to sorting this yet, but shows that I can get them to trigger (despite my typo with SeriE A, where I still cant get it to trigger, other leagues included)
Not sure if this has been covered during your discussions with Dallas, but the 'Market Name' it is using to compare is the exact text shown in that left column of Guardian, so if you want to trigger on US markets and not AUS you can use the brackets, because betfair put the country code in brackets. e.g. Your condition would have fours characters (US) and so wouldn't get a false match against the US letters in the word AUS

With regard to you trying to text match against the football leagues. They are not part of the market name, the name is usually Team A vs Team B followed by Match Odds, Correct Score etc. If you want to filter the contents of Guardian by league then do so using a customised Market Filter where you can tailor by country, market types & can search the full path to the market itself.
Jukebox

I've found a small bug. 1.55.0.b2

Guardian screen - matched bets don't always show on Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab - but under certain circumstances.
Circumstances - Highlight a market in Guardian with matched bets while Guardian 'Odds' tab already selected, then switch from Guardian 'Odds' tab to Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab for that market and no matched bets shown. However they will show if you if you have 'Matched Bets' tab selected if you highlight a different market and then return.
weemac

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Guardian screen - matched bets don't always show on Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab - but under certain circumstances.
Circumstances - Highlight a market in Guardian with matched bets while Guardian 'Odds' tab already selected, then switch from Guardian 'Odds' tab to Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab for that market and no matched bets shown. However they will show if you if you have 'Matched Bets' tab selected if you highlight a different market and then return.
I had to toggle between average odds on and off in order to see matched bets. I seem to remember that happening many months ago too.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Yes we’ve been able to recreate that. It’ll be fixed in the next build of the beta.
makkad

I thought the latest had a chartable VWAP as an option (as well as ladder VWAP displayed option)
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:44 pm
I thought the latest had a chartable VWAP as an option (as well as ladder VWAP displayed option)
It does
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=21289
Vovsen

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:38 pm
Not sure if this has been covered during your discussions with Dallas, but the 'Market Name' it is using to compare is the exact text shown in that left column of Guardian, so if you want to trigger on US markets and not AUS you can use the brackets, because betfair put the country code in brackets. e.g. Your condition would have fours characters (US) and so wouldn't get a false match against the US letters in the word AUS

[/quote]

Many thanks to you and Dallas, I got the triggers to work for (AUS) and (US).

Now I am trying to get the trigger to work for (NZL) or (RSA), yet they will not.

I duplicated the working rules files and checked them several times,
I recreated the rule from scratch as well and tried it on a different PC.
I copied the (NZL) and (RSA) from the title of the exported market reports.csv

How can I get NZL and RSA to trigger?

CountrySignals.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

mcgoo wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 am
In case this got lost in the vwap discussion:
If there's still time for a suggestion. It would be really really great to have a checkpoint High/Low traded prices like we have for VWAP. I know you can do this via a servant but it would be nice to have it available for automation.Thanks
Having thought about it..I guess one could just clear the historical list at timed intervals🤔
firlandsfarm

I've experienced the following problem yesterday and this morning …

BA is running with Guardian Automation. Version (according to the Help/About window) "Version 1.55.0.b2".
The Automation is fully active and working as should
But if I click to "Edit rules file" (the current active rules file) I get the following error message …
Unable to open rules file.png
It must be able to open the file or how could it action it!

Anyone any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The error would normally only occur is you edit an Automation Rules file that was created with a later version of Bet Angel, but you're already using the latest version, so that's odd. Please export the rules and send it to [email protected] and we'll have a look.
Fluence

Please ignore.

I've answered my own question!
Vovsen

Bet Angel wrote:
Vovsen wrote:
Triggering both US and AUS. Havent gotten to sorting this yet, but shows that I can get them to trigger (despite my typo with SeriE A, where I still cant get it to trigger, other leagues included)

With regard to you trying to text match against the football leagues. They are not part of the market name, the name is usually Team A vs Team B followed by Match Odds, Correct Score etc. If you want to filter the contents of Guardian by league then do so using a customised Market Filter where you can tailor by country, market types & can search the full path to the market itself.
Would you kindly check if you can get NZL and RSA to trigger?

I uploaded a file of it in my previous post
Dallas

Vovsen wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Vovsen wrote:

Would you kindly check if you can get NZL and RSA to trigger?

I uploaded a file of it in my previous post
Thats working, all rules are triggering fine, I did notice that on NZL and RSA rules you don't have the 'Write to log' option ticked
NZL.jpg
RSA.jpg

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”