New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Vovsen

There was a typo in 'Italian Serie A'
you had an 'a' on the end not the 'e'
I tried 'Italian Serie A' as well but no luck

I also tried with all the other leagues for tomorrow.

But I can see you managed to do it, which baffles me.

I tested on another computer and it does not work there either.

Would you kindly upload the working file?

It would highly appreciated
jimibt

just looking back to when vwap started obsessing me :D
still holds true today -4 years later
Vovsen

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:56 pm
Vovsen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:38 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Put each on a single line, that acts as the OR command, ie,
English Premier League
Spanish La Liga
German Bundesliga
etc etc
Thanks, I tried that as well - It is not triggering even if I only use Serie A.

Maybe I am missing something, but I have tried many different variations with different settings.

Can you please have a look at this signal file

SerieA.baf

But once that was changed it triggered fine, you won't need to use the text 'Italian Soccer' as no markets have that in there title anyway so just 'Italian Serie A' would do in this instance

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

I can only get signals using text comparison to work in some instances.

Here it triggers for US:
UStest1.PNG
But on the next many markets it does not:
UStest2.PNG
UStest3.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vovsen

Triggering both US and AUS. Havent gotten to sorting this yet, but shows that I can get them to trigger (despite my typo with SeriE A, where I still cant get it to trigger, other leagues included)
AUStest2.PNG

The vast majority of markets they do not trigger on

Not triggering AUS market:
AUStest1.PNG
AUStest3.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Vovsen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:04 pm
I tried 'Italian Serie A' as well but no luck

I also tried with all the other leagues for tomorrow.

But I can see you managed to do it, which baffles me.

I tested on another computer and it does not work there either.

Would you kindly upload the working file?

It would highly appreciated
I also had to change the arm time from what you had to 'Always' as all markets with 'Serie A' have already started

Vovsen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:20 pm
Triggering both US and AUS. Havent gotten to sorting this yet, but shows that I can get them to trigger (despite my typo with SeriE A, where I still cant get it to trigger, other leagues included)

AUStest2.PNG

The vast majority of markets they do not trigger on

Not triggering AUS market:

AUStest1.PNG

AUStest3.PNG
The racing are also working fine, both rules will trigger on AUS markets as the text 'US' is part of that word, but as you can see just the US rule triggered on the US markets and neither triggered on the UK
AUS.jpg
US.jpg
UK.jpg
Both files used attached below
Dallas

jimibt wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:48 pm
Might be better to continue the VWAP discussion on a new thread so its easily found in future by others?
If one of you wants to start one i'll move the posts from the recent discussion from here to it, when moved they stay in time/date order so they will appear before the post you start a new thread with.

Or if its more relevent they could be moved to the end of one of those you've just linked to?
Tuco

I need to learn much more about VWAP, so that would be appreciated if you could combine them all :)
mcgoo

In case this got lost in the vwap discussion:
If there's still time for a suggestion. It would be really really great to have a checkpoint High/Low traded prices like we have for VWAP. I know you can do this via a servant but it would be nice to have it available for automation.Thanks
eightbo

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 am
jimibt wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:48 pm
Might be better to continue the VWAP discussion on a new thread so its easily found in future by others?
If one of you wants to start one i'll move the posts from the recent discussion from here to it, when moved they stay in time/date order so they will appear before the post you start a new thread with.

Or if its more relevent they could be moved to the end of one of those you've just linked to?
could you link it here if that happens, cheers
tootsie671

Hi there

I tried to download version v1.55,but it comes up .THIS HAS BEEN BLOCKED IT CAN DO HARM TO YOUR COMPUTOR.

Can you assist me please.

Robert
STARBUCK62

tootsie671 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:00 am
Hi there

I tried to download version v1.55,but it comes up .THIS HAS BEEN BLOCKED IT CAN DO HARM TO YOUR COMPUTOR.

Can you assist me please.

Robert
It does that with my computer, it is absolutely fine to install it, just an extra security feature introduced by windows, etc
Keithyt

I had a similar problem (using AVG on a laptop which just wasn't having it). I downloaded the .exe file onto a different computer, a Mac in my case, and then transferred it back across using WeTransfer so as to avoid the insistent virus scan. I then downloaded that. I don't know whether this is any help but it worked for me. A possible false negative file in the original build? Just a thought.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Vovsen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:20 pm
Not sure if this has been covered during your discussions with Dallas, but the 'Market Name' it is using to compare is the exact text shown in that left column of Guardian, so if you want to trigger on US markets and not AUS you can use the brackets, because betfair put the country code in brackets. e.g. Your condition would have fours characters (US) and so wouldn't get a false match against the US letters in the word AUS

With regard to you trying to text match against the football leagues. They are not part of the market name, the name is usually Team A vs Team B followed by Match Odds, Correct Score etc. If you want to filter the contents of Guardian by league then do so using a customised Market Filter where you can tailor by country, market types & can search the full path to the market itself.
Jukebox

I've found a small bug. 1.55.0.b2

Guardian screen - matched bets don't always show on Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab - but under certain circumstances.
Circumstances - Highlight a market in Guardian with matched bets while Guardian 'Odds' tab already selected, then switch from Guardian 'Odds' tab to Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab for that market and no matched bets shown. However they will show if you if you have 'Matched Bets' tab selected if you highlight a different market and then return.
weemac

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 pm
I've found a small bug. 1.55.0.b2

Guardian screen - matched bets don't always show on Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab - but under certain circumstances.
Circumstances - Highlight a market in Guardian with matched bets while Guardian 'Odds' tab already selected, then switch from Guardian 'Odds' tab to Guardian 'Matched Bets' tab for that market and no matched bets shown. However they will show if you if you have 'Matched Bets' tab selected if you highlight a different market and then return.
I had to toggle between average odds on and off in order to see matched bets. I seem to remember that happening many months ago too.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”