New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It downloaded and installed fine here. Maybe reboot and try again in case Windows has got in a mess.
If more people see the problem we'll rebuild it again.
jimibt

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm
It downloaded and installed fine here. Maybe reboot and try again in case Windows has got in a mess.
i'm running on a VPS, so will reboot and see where we get to...
jimibt

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm
ok... so a reboot fixed the issue (n00b 101) -thanks again ;)
Tuco

jimibt wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:47 pm
hmm ... tried to do the installation and got this error (i tried 3 times with the same result):
I'm not using a VPS and it installed correctly first time.
( nothing in b3 for me though :( )
jimibt

Tuco wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:15 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:47 pm
hmm ... tried to do the installation and got this error (i tried 3 times with the same result):
I'm not using a VPS and it installed correctly first time.
( nothing in b3 for me though :( )
well, looks like the BA team are on a roll, so expect more goodies in the coming weeks i reckon ;)
firlandsfarm

Maybe I'm not understanding how History Lists and Export All Stored Values interact, maybe my expectation is wrong or maybe I'm doing something fundamentally wrong (which is quite possible as this is my first attempt to export Historic values!). I cannot get History List SV's included in the Export. :( They are in the Log OK :)

HistoryListLog.png

I am saving prices at 10 second intervals from 10mins to 3 mins before the scheduled start, then at 1 second intervals until 10 mins after the scheduled start with the condition the Event is not in-play. At 5 - 10 seconds after going in-play I store the BSP's to SV's and then at 10 - 20 seconds after going in-play I Export All Stored Values (except it doesn't, it only exports the BSP SV's and the last List entry!).

HistoryListRules.png

This is what I get in Excel …

HistoryListExcel.png

It seems to contain the ActualBSP.sv value and the last value in the History List … where are all the earlier values? I was expecting a CSV file with the full History List included. I accept, on reflection and perhaps partly in disbelief, it seems to be doing exactly as the rule option says on the tin (the 'ordinary' SV's and the last in the List). How can I get an export of the whole list or should I continue to do that via the Log file?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rostov

See posts from Jimibt on page 1.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:29 am
I cannot get History List SV's included in the Export.
'Export All Stored Values' exports all stored values each time you trigger the rule and timstamps the output.

On the 'Parameters' page the 'Values to export' picklist contains the option to export 'All Stored Values (including most recent value from history lists)' so if you choose that you'll get what it says and it'll also export the most recent values written into the history lists when it is exporting the regular Stored Values.

If you want a snapshot of what is written to the history lists on a second by second basis, then just call 'Export All Stored Values' every second. The export uses a cache, so doesn't have much impact on performance even when used often.
aandar

I have been trying to display the new traffic light features but cannot seem to get it.
Am on version 1.55.0 and have downloaded the HL Price Data rules into Guardian and the Fading LTP ladder settings
Can you please advise?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aandar

No problem -cracked it myself

Was to do with the Markers Ladders settings

Sorry
firlandsfarm

rostov wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:43 am
See posts from Jimibt on page 1.
Thanks for the pointer Rostov, I don't know why but I remembered there was a discussion on this but for some reason I thought it was more recent so only looked at the last few pages of this thread! I should know I'm too old to trust my memory! :lol:
Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:31 am
'Export All Stored Values' exports all stored values each time you trigger the rule and timstamps the output.

On the 'Parameters' page the 'Values to export' picklist contains the option to export 'All Stored Values (including most recent value from history lists)' so if you choose that you'll get what it says and it'll also export the most recent values written into the history lists when it is exporting the regular Stored Values.
Yeah, got that from Jimbt's exchange with you thanks and you will see from my screenshot above that I was/am using the "'All Stored Values (including most recent value from history lists)" option thanks. All is good now :)
Emmson

I returned this afternoon as I want to dabble, experiment and faff about with both Excel & Guardian, I do not like seeing these messages though.
Dallas

Emmson wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:49 pm
I returned this afternoon as I want to dabble, experiment and faff about with both Excel & Guardian, I do not like seeing these messages though.
Its a standard warning from most Anti-Virus and Windows, as it says in the message its not yet been avaliable long enough and downloaded enough times for it to automatically know it's safe - unless you know/trust the software
All new builds of Bet Angel get fully virus checked before being uploaded so are completely safe
Emmson

Yeah I know and I pressed ahead and I'm already running it. :D
Emmson

Version 1.54.2 makes it a lot easier to load markets into guardian than 1.55 does I am finding, 1.54.2 is on my back up laptop. This observation is from someone who has very little experience of guardian doings.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”