New beta

gutuami

thanks. Just downloaded it. you're the best. Now we have a very nice Market Selection window.
LeTiss

Thanks BA

The volume column on Guardian is a superb addition
bilko

Thanks for that Peter I will look forward too the next build hopefully Global Settings in Dutching or Bookmaking will be incorporate then :P
toptrader

Good to see the volume indicator in guardian, but not necessarily that useful when it still switches betangel / excel to the market anyway....

All that is needed now is a setting to stop Guardian from switching excel worksheets to markets that have not got any volume matched, then we'll be rolling!

Please please can this be added!

thanks
wilsonred

Just downloaded beta 2 and the soccer mystic ball is 'greyed' out and will not launch, tennis trader and the MO icons are fine and work ?

Also the download has put a further 3 BA icons on the desktop ?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You need to point to an appropiate Soccer market for SM to become active. We realise there is a little inconsistancy on this as TT is not greyed out.
Passman

Thanks for the new beta, I notice the facility to drag and drop the columns in Guardian has been lost in this version. Is it possible to add this back as it was a very useful feature to me? Thanks for your help
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks, this will be corrected in the next build.
Dabbla

Hi
I have just noticed that the live televised greyhound racing does not appear in the quick picks list.
Melsey

Every new version of BetAngel always has a few new additions that quite quickly I wonder how I managed without them, so a new beta is always welcomed.

Was wondering if there will ever be a "green all" button alongside the "cancel all" "keep all" and "take sp"?

Obviously I understand that this would have to have a pre-defined time attached to it so that it wouldn't get taken inplay, i.e. when BetAngel timer equals 0 seconds before the published off, "green all".

Currently when I am 'away from base' and am unable to use pictures, I use an excel spreadsheet and the formula:

=IF(C3>F3,"GREEN_ALL","")

in the Global Commands (kindly advised by other members of this forum), although I do find that it only works half of the time.

Just thought it was worth a request, although I guess this additional button would need to come with a health warning.
george

Hi !

in the "select market" window it used to be a small box at the bottom in case we needed to enter the number of any game for example 101713220, can u please add this as well it helps to link directly to any market.
gutuami

the ability to refresh itself say.. every 20mins will be a nice feature as well

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”