New beta

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You probably need to use 'save settings' in the settings area to retain this.

There are a couple of minor issues, such as prior markets not being saved in the file menu. We are addressing these at the moment, so a new beta will be issued once we have added some new elements in.
mctash

Yep that did the trick thanks :) It is repeatable once i chose a different preset again. no problem if im aware of it though.

Thanks

Tash
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi All,

A quick note to announce that Beta 2 has now been released.

This incorporates some minor bug fixes & changes suggested by users:
  • The 'Market Selection - Quick Picks' can be configured via the Market Selection Settings tab to display the time of the event first (as requested by gutuami)

A new column has been added to Guardian to show the matched volume of each market (as requested by LeTiss)

Bug fix for international usage of Soccer Mystic (as raised by zama)

Bug fix for the sort order of the results of a Soccer fixtures search in Guardian

Bug fix for most recently used markets menu (found under File menu on Bet Angel) (as raised by Dabbla)
Available for download here -

http://www.betangel.com/download/
bilko

Still no Global Settings in Dutching or Bookmaking.
Do BetAngel plan to incorporate this in future builds
or not?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It would be nice to think that we could just flick a switch put them on, but because of the volume of bets these tabs generate and the complexity of the underlying structure, it can't work like that. For example, if we do it we want it to run through Guardian as well. So it will take time to do a proper implementation of this sort of feature. It is something on the list, a work in progress.
gutuami

thanks. Just downloaded it. you're the best. Now we have a very nice Market Selection window.
LeTiss

Thanks BA

The volume column on Guardian is a superb addition
bilko

Thanks for that Peter I will look forward too the next build hopefully Global Settings in Dutching or Bookmaking will be incorporate then :P
toptrader

Good to see the volume indicator in guardian, but not necessarily that useful when it still switches betangel / excel to the market anyway....

All that is needed now is a setting to stop Guardian from switching excel worksheets to markets that have not got any volume matched, then we'll be rolling!

Please please can this be added!

thanks
wilsonred

Just downloaded beta 2 and the soccer mystic ball is 'greyed' out and will not launch, tennis trader and the MO icons are fine and work ?

Also the download has put a further 3 BA icons on the desktop ?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You need to point to an appropiate Soccer market for SM to become active. We realise there is a little inconsistancy on this as TT is not greyed out.
Passman

Thanks for the new beta, I notice the facility to drag and drop the columns in Guardian has been lost in this version. Is it possible to add this back as it was a very useful feature to me? Thanks for your help
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks, this will be corrected in the next build.
Dabbla

Hi
I have just noticed that the live televised greyhound racing does not appear in the quick picks list.
Melsey

Every new version of BetAngel always has a few new additions that quite quickly I wonder how I managed without them, so a new beta is always welcomed.

Was wondering if there will ever be a "green all" button alongside the "cancel all" "keep all" and "take sp"?

Obviously I understand that this would have to have a pre-defined time attached to it so that it wouldn't get taken inplay, i.e. when BetAngel timer equals 0 seconds before the published off, "green all".

Currently when I am 'away from base' and am unable to use pictures, I use an excel spreadsheet and the formula:

=IF(C3>F3,"GREEN_ALL","")

in the Global Commands (kindly advised by other members of this forum), although I do find that it only works half of the time.

Just thought it was worth a request, although I guess this additional button would need to come with a health warning.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”