New beta

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A new beta version is available from: -

http://www.betangel.com/download/

There are quite a few code changes in this build which is designed to lay the foundations for future builds and improve performance of the current version. The most notable features you can see in this version is a new market search and selection capability, this has also been put into Guardian and Soccer Mystic has been integrated into the main product. That's a very short summary of the changes.

As this is a first release beta please be careful and let us know if you encounter any problems. We have thoroughly tested it already and seen no issues, but that is not to say there are no problems.
bilko

Still no Global Settings in Dutching or Bookmaking.
How hard can it be to incorporate :roll:
mctash

Done some quick trading, no problems so far.
oddstrader

yip no problems here either :)
gutuami

hi
I like the full specification with the length and type of the race. The new market selection window will replace the Guardian's one on my screen setup now.{Show Sidebar OFF). But it is not as readable as in Guardian. I would be nice to have have time in front like in Guardian, or time some way adjusted into a column.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

Hi
It all seems fine here. The new search is a good addition it makes navigation a lot easier. One thing that I do not like is you have removed the last 5 markets viewed in (file).Could you please put it back in.
Now if I want to quickly switch markets I have to put them in guardian. This is unneeded button pressing and extra CPU usage .Whilst I do use guardian quite a bit it is not always needed.

Also could you please put the market rules tab in to bet angel? All the other trading software offers this except BA.
LeTiss

It's working fine

Nice to see Soccer Mystic incorporated into the main software now.

1 question though regarding the development of Guardian......I understand you were looking at including an additional line for matched amount - has this idea been scrapped, or is it in future pipelines?
LeTiss

Dabbla wrote: Also could you please put the market rules tab in to bet angel? All the other trading software offers this except BA.
It would be quite handy on sports events to show if the market will go 'In Play' or not
Dabbla

Yep LeTiss that’s what I want I for .I was trading the UFC Sunday morning but had no idea what fights were to go in-play. So I had to go through Betfair to find the rules. Again it’s a lot of unneeded button pressing and time wasting because I have to open every market twice.
mctash

Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or just something specific to my settings but using the ladder tab when i switch markets i notice if im using the preset stake boxes, ladders 2 and 3 switch preset value. i.e. if in 15:00 race i have £20 selected preset on ladder 2 and £2 preset on ladder 3 when i select the next race through the market browser £2 becomes the selected preset on ladder 2 and £20 becomes the selected preset on ladder 3.

Tash
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You probably need to use 'save settings' in the settings area to retain this.

There are a couple of minor issues, such as prior markets not being saved in the file menu. We are addressing these at the moment, so a new beta will be issued once we have added some new elements in.
mctash

Yep that did the trick thanks :) It is repeatable once i chose a different preset again. no problem if im aware of it though.

Thanks

Tash
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi All,

A quick note to announce that Beta 2 has now been released.

This incorporates some minor bug fixes & changes suggested by users:
  • The 'Market Selection - Quick Picks' can be configured via the Market Selection Settings tab to display the time of the event first (as requested by gutuami)

A new column has been added to Guardian to show the matched volume of each market (as requested by LeTiss)

Bug fix for international usage of Soccer Mystic (as raised by zama)

Bug fix for the sort order of the results of a Soccer fixtures search in Guardian

Bug fix for most recently used markets menu (found under File menu on Bet Angel) (as raised by Dabbla)
Available for download here -

http://www.betangel.com/download/
bilko

Still no Global Settings in Dutching or Bookmaking.
Do BetAngel plan to incorporate this in future builds
or not?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It would be nice to think that we could just flick a switch put them on, but because of the volume of bets these tabs generate and the complexity of the underlying structure, it can't work like that. For example, if we do it we want it to run through Guardian as well. So it will take time to do a proper implementation of this sort of feature. It is something on the list, a work in progress.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”