New version 1.25

BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Version 1.25.0 is now out of beta and available for general download.

You can download from here - http://www.betangel.com/download/

New features
- Soccer Mystic integrated into the main product
- New search and market selection facility
- Guardian updated inline with integration of Soccer Mystic
- New volume column in Guardian added
- Various performance improvements

Additional changes/Updates:

- Greyhound 'quick picks' will now include televised events
- The ability to move Guardian columns has been restored
- The flickery update of Soccer Mystic's correct score and total goals tables has been fixed
- When searching for a market using the market selection screen, you can now search for a matching betfair market id
- Fixes bug when trying to cancel more than 40 bets at once using the API
- User name and Balance can be hidden from the screen (via the Settings menu)
gutuami

thanks
PeterLe

Hi
I was just testing something on the 15:30 at Bath and when I clicked on the ladder interface I noticed that in the Bet History section it didnt detail the two small bets I had put through on the horse called EL Mansour. I then noticed that on the far right of the screen it was displaying the horses from the earlier race 15:20 - See Attached Image
Has anyone else seen this ??

Regards
Peter

Version 1.25
Mode 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zenyatta

Hi,

I just had the misfortune to download the new version. (v 1.25). Unfortunately, it doesn't work on my computer. The application crashes every time as soon as I log in, with the run-time error messsage (attempted to read/write to protected memory. System.Windows.Forms).

I there anywhere I still download the previous version?
LeTiss

I have to just congratulate the BA team again on adding the volume column in Guardian

This new addition totally kicks ass

8-)
MarketTrader

Zenyatta wrote:with the run-time error messsage (attempted to read/write to protected memory. System.Windows.Forms).
This is probably an indication of some problem with your computer - memory or hard disk failure.

Did you Google the error?

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=h ... emory&fp=1

Reading that it looks like there could be a lot of reasons. There is even a Microsoft Hotfix for the error which may help you.

Rolling back to a previous version is like ignoring the problem.
Zenyatta

There's definitely no problem with the earlier versions of BetAngel, and there appears to be no problem with my computer (all other applications seem to be working fine). Occasionally I can log into the new version when I execute BetAngel directly instead of clicking the desktop shortcut icon - there could be some sort of bug involving the use of the desktop icon? Or perhaps I'm missing some critical updates? Any way, I dropped a note to support. It's a strange problem.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”