New Beta - Version 1.26 - Layouts, profiles, settings editor

PeterLe

Great thanks for that..
regards
Peter
mctash

Hi all,

The issue i'm about to describe first happened late Saturday night whilst monitoring a Mexican football match using Bet Angel.

The UI (thinking about it I only use the ladders and they are whats freezing) seems to freeze indefinitely. The counters in the status bar report that requests are being made to the API but no on screen updates occur. Also the bet response time seems to go up and up. Just started to trade UK racing now and within 1min the same issue occurred. Requests are being made but no screen updates.

Some stats about my system if it may help.

AMD dual core athlon (not overclocked)(amd dual core optimized installed)
2 gig kingston ram
IDE hard drive.
Nvidia 9800 GT graphics
Delta 1010 sound card.

XP sp3 with all updates

The thing is I reinstalled my OS last friday and so I really haven't installed much that may be causing the error.

I'm going to revert to 1.25 from 1.26 beta and see if the issue still occurs.

Will report back in an hour or so.

Tash
danum

I’m having a few teething problems with the new beta version:

I am using a saved layout which has Guardian, 3 advanced charts and the ladder undocked, I load the following football markets into Guardian: +/- 2.5 goals, CS and match odds.

Obviously the +/-2.5 goals market has only 2 ladders but when I switch from this market into any of the other 2 sometimes I can still only see 2 ladders i.e. on match odds I can see the ladder for Team A and the ladder for Team B but no draw and likewise for CS I can see 0-0 and 0-1 but that’s all. I have found that if I undock the ladder, switch markets and then reopen the ladder it usually fixes the problem but on a couple of occasions when I go to the ladder screen again it is blank (happened once) or it opens but it seems to have lost my ladder settings and instead of opening 28 large rows it opens 15 small?

Any ideas?
SpikeyBob

I have also noticed the 2 ladder issue that Danum mentions above, although I do not have notes regarding the circumstances under which it happened. I may have a play around later on with switching between O/U & MO markets.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you can isolate what causes it, we should be able to correct the error.
thehawk009

Hi, would it be possible to get a cross hair on the advanced charts. Tks.
gutuami

one issue that happens from time to time is updating of the advanced charts. So I have to close it and open again and then it works. Anybody had this problem???
danum

I’ve had another issue this time with excel, when I place bets through excel the status always says “placing” and never updates to “placed”. The bets themselves are in the market it just doesn’t seem to update the spreadsheet?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There is a fix for this issue in the latest beta. We are just awaiting feedback on one other thing before we update. You can download this now if you wish if you contact support.
danum

no worries I can wait, thanks though.
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi All,

A new Beta - 1.26.1 is now available for download.

Download
to75ne

seem to have a problem with latest beta. market overview screen does not auto zoom and it fails to update once market as gone inplay(as i dont trade inplay no real concern to me). is this a local glitch to my machine, or a minor glitch in beta? everything else seems fine.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

All seems to be normal in the version we are using in the office?
to75ne

uninstalled it and reinstalled still the same. i assume if yours is ok, then it is probably something on my machine causing the problem.(1.26.1). as i said its only a minor glitch, not causing me any trouble, see no reason to load previous version. thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Version 1.26.1

Video on the new global settings bar: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/getting-st ... tings-menu

New global settings picklist with Opening stop feature
Ability to use global settings with Dutching and Bookmaking (enabled using blue cog on toolbar)
'Placing Bet' message counts down to 0 when placing a bet inplay
Fixes Browse button bug on sound alerts settings page
Pin on Soccer Mystic screen
Ability to confirm that you wish to overwrite an existing settings/layout file.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”