New Beta - Version 1.26 - Layouts, profiles, settings editor

psychoff

Thanks for the new version, and here are some recommendations from psychoff,

Although i am working with a 30" Dell screen with max. resolution, i cannot work more than 2 BA in the same screen bec. the program occupies too much space in the screen. THe software MUST BE customisable (even fonts etc. ). In the ladder mode, many user may not want three columns (Team A - Team B - Draw). This is not only useless for some user, but also occupies too much space. For me only one column is enough for one market.

The last one is my long time disappointment. Almost every software, even free ones shows the countdown clock in live markets which we can see how many seconds we have to wait for our orders go to the market. This depends on the market and app. 5-8 seconds. The only thing we can see in BA is the text "betting in progress" or something like that, i couldnt remember now:). We want to see seconds counting: 5-4-3-2-1.

Thanks for the good work again,

Psychoff
gutuami

what's your resolution on your dell 30"?
pt9091

Thanks gutuami! well impressed so far, good work BA
psychoff

Sorry, i forgot the most important one.

Can anyone help me, how can i find the match i am looking for??

I always bet on live soccer matches and there is not a list for the live ones. When i click on soccer fixture and the date, there are huge number of matches and not in alphebetical order. Especially at week ends where there are more than 100 matches, it is a pain to find the match i am looking for.

can there be a list of only live events and in alphebetical order?

Thanks
psychoff

@ gutuami

2560x1600 with Dell 3007WFP
gutuami

thanks psychoff. I've looked at it. Pretty expensive.
It's at the cost of 4 monitors like SyncMaster 2343(2048x1152).

As for BA I would like to say a BIG thanks for their job. Screen layouts and new charting features are a very cool addition.
giulio2010

psychoff wrote:Sorry, i forgot the most important one.

Can anyone help me, how can i find the match i am looking for??

I always bet on live soccer matches and there is not a list for the live ones. When i click on soccer fixture and the date, there are huge number of matches and not in alphebetical order. Especially at week ends where there are more than 100 matches, it is a pain to find the match i am looking for.

Thanks
I had the same problem too but, my best solution is to open BA guardian ( when it works) click on soccer on the botton left (4th selection on the right next to quick pics) and click on the top SHOW JUST MATCHES SUPPORTED BY SOCCER MYSTIC. You can select just the markets you are looking for, MO,CS,O&U etc etc for example, ADD it to guardian e click on start time. I hope that help...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

psychoff wrote:how can i find the match i am looking for??

Further to giulio2010's post...

With the 'Soccer Fixtures' market selector in Guardian, the fixtures are split by date and are then sorted in alphabetical order. You can also search by name if you wish.

If you 'show only the matches that are supported by Soccer Mystic' then you'll filter out the smaller matches too.

You can also: Right mouse click on the fixture date to show a context menu that allows you to select all the Match Odds markets in one go. Add them to Guardian and sort by traded volume and you'll find the most liquid markets of the day.
guardian.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

psychoff wrote:In the ladder mode, many user may not want three columns (Team A - Team B - Draw). This is not only useless for some user, but also occupies too much space. For me only one column is enough for one market.
Thanks for your comments, we'll feed them back into the development process. In the short-term, undocking the ladder and saving the layout with the window sized just one ladder wide should allow you to fit much more on your screen.
PeterLe

Bet Angel wrote:
gutuami wrote:can I ask what were the Supplementary data refresh rates for 25 version.
The settings for 1.25.0 were:-

Matched & Unmatched bets: 350 ms
Profit & Loss: 350ms
Full market depth: 2 seconds
Traded volume: 5 seconds
Hi
Am I right in thinking that no matter what values are set for the above four parameters, they are still governed by the limit data request setting? (I really only use the first two settings and would like to speed these up)..
..and re the Profit and loss refresh; does this apply just to the overall P&L on the account or for each individual selection??
Thanks
Peter
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote:Am I right in thinking that no matter what values are set for the above four parameters, they are still governed by the limit data request setting?
That's correct.
PeterLe wrote:..and re the Profit and loss refresh; does this apply just to the overall P&L on the account or for each individual selection??
It controls the refresh of P&L for individual selections.

The account balance is auto-refreshed every ten seconds by Bet Angel.
PeterLe

Thanks
Just been playing around with it via the excel interface..It's great having the ability to fine tune the settings..
regards
Peter
Finoh

How do you get all the 3 prices on the ladders evened up across the screen. You used to just tick Full market depth.

I can't read the $$ amounts on the bottom of the ladder screen. As I drag the screen further down the number of ladder rows just keeps increasing. I do not want the ladder taking up all of the screen from top to bottom.

Cheers

Finoh
oddstrader

just hit the return key
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Finoh wrote:I can't read the $$ amounts on the bottom of the ladder screen. As I drag the screen further down the number of ladder rows just keeps increasing.
We haven't been able to recreate this so far, the ladder should resize to fill the available vertical space, but still allow room for the total money display.

Which version of Windows are you using?
Is your ladder window docked or undocked?
Does the display issue occur both in enhanced and standard ladder modes?

Could you upload a screenshot so that we can see if we can spot anything unusual?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”