New Beta - Version 1.26 - Layouts, profiles, settings editor

BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi All,

A new Beta - 1.26.1 is now available for download.

Download
to75ne

seem to have a problem with latest beta. market overview screen does not auto zoom and it fails to update once market as gone inplay(as i dont trade inplay no real concern to me). is this a local glitch to my machine, or a minor glitch in beta? everything else seems fine.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

All seems to be normal in the version we are using in the office?
to75ne

uninstalled it and reinstalled still the same. i assume if yours is ok, then it is probably something on my machine causing the problem.(1.26.1). as i said its only a minor glitch, not causing me any trouble, see no reason to load previous version. thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Version 1.26.1

Video on the new global settings bar: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/getting-st ... tings-menu

New global settings picklist with Opening stop feature
Ability to use global settings with Dutching and Bookmaking (enabled using blue cog on toolbar)
'Placing Bet' message counts down to 0 when placing a bet inplay
Fixes Browse button bug on sound alerts settings page
Pin on Soccer Mystic screen
Ability to confirm that you wish to overwrite an existing settings/layout file.
danum

Having a few problems with the updated beta version.

When saving a screen layout the advanced charts always revert to Market, can't save them as Ladder 1, 2,3 etc.

I have the ladder set to large rows and pinned, sometimes the sizing of the ladder seems to be too large for the screen so I can't see 1.01 and there is no scroll bar on the rhs? If I close BA and reload it fixes problem.
Euler

There was a bug in the first version where the ladder didn't resize correctly. A subsequent release was made 1.26.1 to correct this and a couple of other minor issues. The charts need to be set to market or ladder to 'fix' to a particular runner.
danum

I have version 1.26.1 and the ladder sizing issue is still causing problems. In beta 1.26 the ladder sizing would revert to 10 rows instead of 28 for example whereas in this version the bottom row (1.01) seems to fall off the screen without a scroll bar to view it.

On the advance charts I saved my settings with the charts set to Ladder 1, Ladder 2 etc but when you open BA again it defaults back to Market, this was not the case on beta 1.26. I have tried deleting my saved settings and re-saving but doesn't fix this.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Please contact us directly so we can see if we can isolate why you are seeing this.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

danum wrote:On the advance charts I saved my settings with the charts set to Ladder 1, Ladder 2 etc but when you open BA again it defaults back to Market, this was not the case on beta 1.26. I have tried deleting my saved settings and re-saving but doesn't fix this.
Just to let you know that we've fixed this in the next beta build that will be released as 1.26.2.
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi all,

The new beta 1.26.2 is now available for download. This includes a fix for the chart stalling issue and introduces cross matching on inplay horse racing.

Download
mctash

Oh I should mention since 1.26.1 update the ladder freezing issue I mentioned has not occurred in about 10hrs of trading.

Tash
to75ne

what is the "stop at bet" function for/do - dont do?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you dutch you can apply a stop to the opening of a bet rather than a filled bet and / or offset. You have switch on global settings though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Cxc9Q9okk
mbb

chris_ri wrote:Saving of multi display screen layouts, amazing.
Couple of issues,
- first time into the settings editor I received an unhandled exception dialog, but Betangel didnt fall over.
- the staking grid had 4 of my usual stake sizes and 2 stakes set to the string 'false'.

Cheers,

Chris
I have recently installed 1.26.2 and have noticed the same thing - two of the ladder presets are set to "True" & "False"

regards, mbb

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”