New Beta - Version 1.26 - Layouts, profiles, settings editor

BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi all,

The new beta 1.26.2 is now available for download. This includes a fix for the chart stalling issue and introduces cross matching on inplay horse racing.

Download
mctash

Oh I should mention since 1.26.1 update the ladder freezing issue I mentioned has not occurred in about 10hrs of trading.

Tash
to75ne

what is the "stop at bet" function for/do - dont do?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you dutch you can apply a stop to the opening of a bet rather than a filled bet and / or offset. You have switch on global settings though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Cxc9Q9okk
mbb

chris_ri wrote:Saving of multi display screen layouts, amazing.
Couple of issues,
- first time into the settings editor I received an unhandled exception dialog, but Betangel didnt fall over.
- the staking grid had 4 of my usual stake sizes and 2 stakes set to the string 'false'.

Cheers,

Chris
I have recently installed 1.26.2 and have noticed the same thing - two of the ladder presets are set to "True" & "False"

regards, mbb
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There was a bug in a prior version but the latest beta should have fixed the 'false' issue.
mbb

Bet Angel wrote:There was a bug in a prior version but the latest beta should have fixed the 'false' issue.
Is 1.26.2 not the latest version, perhaps???

Tx, mbb
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

1.26.2 is the latest version, but perhaps the 'False' values have been saved into the settings file with the previous version.

Try changing the ladder stakes to the values you require and then Save Settings. You'll be prompted to name these settings (you could call them 'Standard' for instance).

To test it:

Close Bet Angel and restart it. On the log-in screen chose your named Settings ('Standard') in the Profile section and Log-In.

You should see all your ladder stakes correctly loaded, but if it's still not right then let us know and e-mail [email protected] so that we can investigate further.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”