New version v 1.22

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

In light of the issues that Betfair are having please find attached the latest version of Bet Angel. This includes a number of enhancements that we were working on anyhow. So you can take advantage of these as well on this release.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimrobo

thanks!

Any chance of listing some of the enhancements?

edit:whats with the market overview section?? looks interesting???
SpikeyBob

The Market overview section looks awesome. Props to the devs on this one. Most of it is self explanatory, but I'm not sure exactly what the 'Risk Gauge' is supposed to be showing the risk of. Great work :D.
jimrobo

thats the bit I mean?? Any chance of a brief explanation of how if works and what exactly it means??

I have officially run out of screen space and need to buy some more monitors!
finnbarr99

Congrats to the BA developers :ugeek: . The overview is excellent. Ive been struggling to interpret all the graphs and numbers etc but Ive just watched a couple of races on it and you can see the correlation between different selections. I think you could double up and back the steamer and lay the drifter using that. It should help in play strategies too. :lol: all the way to the bank! Although I too am at a bit of a loss as to the risk gauge.
drifter

Yes look good! :D

I am sure the Riskometer will be explained in good time.
jimrobo wrote:I have officially run out of screen space and need to buy some more monitors!
Totally agree my 24 inch suddenly looks small :shock:
Jimmy

It would be nice to be given an idea about the new version, of how to get the full use out of it, as I can imagine that people will work it out but they may make errors and lose money along the way.

Cheers

Jimmy
Brent

I couldn't even install mine. Can't recall why, couldn't find a needed file or something. Will figure it out one day I guess, when you buggers tell me if it is worth hurrying for. :)
nigelk

Just downloaded the new version.

Can't see any market overview or risk gauge??
Tim

Nigel - it's the new button to the right of profit calculator.
finnbarr99

Ive been looking at the overview section with great interest over the last few days. Its a great way of spotting trends, however, when used inplay it does take some time to check which colour odds line refers to which runner and then find the same runner on the one click or ladder screen. I have referred back to the graph just to check that the trend is still going before betting and often its levelled out or swinging back in the opposite direction.

If there was a simple one click interface adjacent to each runner it would shorten the process. Even if it was just back, lay and green up buttons that took the best available price it would be very helpful. Inplay moves very quickly, as you know, and time really is money in this area.

Taking it further one stage. Could it be programmed to identify when a runner is steaming/drifting and highlight the runner for you suggesting the bet? I was looking at the BetIE programme the other day and it has this capability. When a price shortens it turns that runners background blue or pink if its going out.
to75ne

i just assumed that it was a upgrade to take into effect
changes in the betfair code. i thought it was a wind up
about the risk thing. what is it? never noticed it. as the manual been updated? strange looking thing.
LeTiss

I can't imagine I'll be following the predicted SP facility. I've tracked this on Soccer Mystic & found it to be next to useless.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Manual is being updated at the moment along with video's etc. It was released before it's time. It was in the code but we didn't intend a release at this moment. But with the Betfair 'upgrade' it made sense to roll it all into one. This is the first of a series of upgrades / new features on Bet Angel.
jimrobo

any chance of a brief explanation of the risk meter??

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”