New BETA version 1.30.4

BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Version 1.30.4 is now available for download as a beta version.

This new build features:
  • New Sound Alert automation rule
  • New Selection volume / Market volume automation condition
  • Betfair charts and Advanced charts can now be synced with the selection shown in any of the ten ladders available (it was limited to just the first three ladders in previous versions)
  • New ladder toolbar contains a button that displays the green-up value across all selections - pressing it has the same effect as using the 'Green' column on the one-click screen - it will close and green-up all trades.
Please download from our website.

http://www.betangel.com/download/

All users can download the latest and beta versions. There is no need to re-register and you will not need a serial number if you have already registered.

Please note that BETA versions are made available for testing. BETA versions may not be the same as the final stable version.
to75ne

must have been reading your minds; i put a request in the automation section for the same 2 rules on monday.
tried them out on the last 12 or so greyhound races last night (live not practice), and they work er treat. excellent. many thanks. :)
Euler

We thought you would like that! Additional, additions available soon for those that haven't seen their suggestions in this version.
LeTiss

Excellent work BA

I particularly like the volume addition
gazuty

Thanks.

To all the team at Bet Angel, well done on a terrific product that has given me heaps of enjoyment (and profit).
Last edited by gazuty on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicrag9

Hi
I have been asking for quite a while now but is there any chance of having an update which would allow me to automatically switch to a new race at 10 minutes before the off. I need to do this even if the current race is still 5 minutes before the off. There is no way to this at the moment, the guardian software insists on waiting until the previous race has reached start time before it will switch.

Nic
superfrank

admin wrote:Betfair charts and Advanced charts can now be synced with the selection shown in any of the ten ladders available (it was limited to just the first three ladders in previous versions)
thank you very much.

another time saver for people using multiple ladders would be to have a button on the new ladder toolbar that reloads the ladder selections in ascending price order (and maybe an option to do it automatically when opening a new market in Edit Settings > Ladders).

should i create a new topic in Suggestions for this request.
followthatcamel

Hi there, just noticed on V 1.30.4 that ladder standard staking does not update if you change the auto stake amount on the one click page? Have tried this with both clicking "update Stakes" box and/or ticking "auto Update" box?

Is there something in settings that may be overiding this requested change?

Best Regards
Doug
convoysur-2

Hi Im Having the same question as follow that channell..
Marc
to75ne

followthatcamel wrote:Hi there, just noticed on V 1.30.4 that ladder standard staking does not update if you change the auto stake amount on the one click page? Have tried this with both clicking "update Stakes" box and/or ticking "auto Update" box?

Is there something in settings that may be overiding this requested change?

Best Regards
Doug
im seeing something similar too this.
the liability and or the tick size does not change no matter if you hit the update stake button, but it will change stake if you switch to another market.

it seems if you wish to change stake, you need to change it and then switch market. it will not alter on the current market.

no doubt a minor glitch that will be sorted when it comes out of beta.
phil

Similar problem when you try to change the colour of the lines on the graphs from the new settings button on the ladder, you need to change to a new market then come back, the graph speed changes ok though!

One small improvement suggestion, the profit calculators do not seem to come under the "save settings" so the green ticks cannot be saved along with other settings

Keep up the good work
Phil
followthatcamel

Hi there admin, it appears from the homepage that V1.30.4 is now out of beta but the problem with the ladder standard staking as mentioned earlier in this post still exists, (at least on the version I have on my PC)?

I have removed and reloaded BA 1.30.4 but still seeing this issue?

Is there something else I need to do to completely remove BA and load latest version 1.30.4 (assuming issue has been fixed)?

Regards
Doug
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

The issue with staking on the ladder has now been addressed in the latest beta version. Available for download here:

Download
followthatcamel

Many thanks for quick turnaround.

Regards
Doug

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”