New non Public beta 1.36.0

PeterLe

Great thanks for the update
Having looked at the standard ladder for the last 7 years or so, I found it hard to compute in my mind what was going on! Mind you thats not to say that some people may find it useful with practice? I dont think its for me personally

Thanks for the explanation re versions; Its great that you can you guys can respond so rapidly to changes and requests. Working in the IT industry, I know from first hand, when a bug is encountered it can often take months and months for engineering to sort them out!
mugsgame

I have left it switched on for now to try and see if it's going to make any difference to the way I work. Think 6th Sense called it spot on. If you have a method of working, any change can upset a minely oiled machine. However, those guys still trying to work it out may find it more useful.
I have given this a lot of thought lately having been putting together my own project. Part of this has been looking at everything I do, and trying to find a way to break it down so it's understandable.

I think this is something I already do. But I do it by judging the way the prices fill by eye, rather than having a visual indicator. That's probably why I find it so distracting lol
convoysur-2

i find it usefull when trading slow markets o/u 3.5 etc
but its too much of a distraction for me in fast horse markets.
Marc
AmazingMisterX

Hi guys, how about adding a queue position option? I know it's not meant to be very accurate but can we at least try it out and see for ourselves? :)
Consty1

Initial thoughts are I might find it useful for pre match football.

Actually it's too confusing when things start to move, seems to be really laggy as well.

If I delete v1.36.0 it's not going to remove all my presets is it?
pmanso

More important then the last traded amount would be the queue position.
Westerner

Thanks for this Peter - a great addition! :D

Thanks for listening.
pmanso

Any date for the release of the official version 1.36?
Euler

You can use it now as long as you realise it's a beta, but a fully working one!
pmanso

Can you say if the queue position option will be available in the 1.36 final version?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”