Version 1.23 beta

danum

Not a criticism at all but as no-one else had mentioned it I wasn't sure. Thanks to all!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

np, you just reminded us it was a little behind, which is a fair comment.
LeTiss

JollyGreen wrote:Dell laptops seem to be the worst!

I was with a mate one day and we were trading some markets together. I placed a trade and there was a piercing "BEEP!!!" :shock: I nearly **** myself I thought WW3 was about to start. The crazy thing was you couldn't adjust the volume...it was on or off :?
You're right

My laptop is a Dell and I used to turn the bleeper off because it killed my eardrums.

The new version is considerably better
phil

Version 1.23.3 is working for me no problem, I really like the new graphics on the traded amounts

I dont understand your statement:

"You can now centre all ladders by pressing the return key when one of the ladders has focus"

It would be great to be able to centre all 3 ladders with a single key stroke but I can't seem to make it work

Thanks
Phil
Nero Tulip

Just downloaded the new version, looks nice. Apart from the change of background colour to light/bright blue, which is doing my eyes in. Are there any preferences available to change this back to grey? If not that might be a nice idea.

No criticism of the trading features at all, just a feeling that less is sometimes more on the design side of things. A smaller colour palette perhaps, design consistency in the tabs and frames, less clutter. No suggestion of how, just general feedback for your consideration.
Nero Tulip

I'm actually missing the beep, how do I get it back?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks for the feedback.

You can change all the colours via the settings tab towards the bottom. Unwanted features can be removed using the features menu or using the design tools on each screen to remove items you don't need or don't want to view. You can also remove the headers if you wish.

The beep and other sounds can be removed or modified from the settings menu. To switch the beep back on choose: Settings->Sound Alerts Configuration and click 'Use default beep' in the 'Placing Bet alert' section.
Predicton

I love the latest version of BA. It was all the gadgets and gizmos on it that made it so interesting and fun to use when I first subscribed last September, before I started to get a few coppers in front. Now its interesting, fun to use and actually profitable.

The micro charts on the one click screen are a great idea,

cheers, P
DM1

Not sure if I've missed this somewhere else but,
What does the cross over highlighted numbers on the ladder mean?

The 'centre ladder' with the enter key is a nice idea.
Trading the tennis was a right pain having to click or scroll up and down on both players nearly ever other point.

I would still like to see the staking buttons and other buttons at the top of the ladder made smaller, IE: just one or two lines, so that theres more room for the ladder itself!
followthatcamel

The crossover is where the tick size changes,for example.

It acts as a reminder that if using auto staking, then be careful as it will change as the price moves past these points.

BA, one item that I thought was going to be introduced was having the market "overounds" on the ladder screen? These are currently displayed on both the one-click, charting and manual bet screens.

At the moment I use windows magnifier to highlight it from one of these screens (which has to be open somewhere on my screen)to then "attach" it to the ladder window. This is OK but not very stable as it keeps having to be re focussed now and again which is a bit of a pain.

Is this something you guys are looking to introduce at any time?

Regards
Doug
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Sure we can do that, it's on the enhanced ladder screen already. One thing we are careful of is disrupting the current display too much. People get used to using it and we are cautious of messing around too much with the ladder and upsetting peoples trading. But an overround shouldn't be a problem.
followthatcamel

Thanks guys. One way to accomodate those who prefer a less detailed screen is to make it like the "event starts in approx." function. It could be part of the bottom line and selected and moved to a preferred point on the screen. This would also free up some space on those screens where it currently appears if people preferred.
Regards
Doug
DM1

OK thanks for that.
Lagos

just downloaded the version 1.23......the new pop to confirm the bet is great and seems to work all the time unlike the old beep ! well done !!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks for the feedback. We've addressed all issues that we are aware with on this build so we are going to move it out of beta and start giving you problems with the next build. :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”