We are pleased to announce a new version of Bet Angel Professional (v1.38.0) is ready for public beta.
It contains a significant enhancement to Advanced Automation, adds support for betfair's new format of Correct Score markets and also fulfills a couple of common customer requests.
If can be downloaded from:
http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.msi
List of changes
- Soccer Mystic and Soccer Search facilities now support 'Correct Score New' markets and any Correct Score markets that contain the 'Any Unquoted' selection split into Home/Away/Draw selections.
- Most Recent Markets list under File menu expanded to 9 markets with Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+9 shortcuts.
- A 'Retain matched bet information at market settlement' switch has been added to Settings window (on Automation page). This retains P&L & matched bets information beyond market settlement which has been a common request from customers since the new API changes. Note: This is defaulted off to save memory for customers that don't require the retention of the data.
- Close Trade on Selection With Greening
- 'Switch to this market' - Switch Bet Angel's main window to this market. Used in conjuction with Automation conditions, you can have Automation hunt through dozens of markets for the first one that meets your requirements and display it automatically.
- allow a bet to be placed x ticks above or below Actual SP
- Fixed Odds condition: added Actual SP & Projected SP
- Relative Odds condition: added Actual SP & Projected SP
- Close Trade Profit condition: added ability to test the closing profit value 'with greening'
- Historic Fixed Odds condition. Compare the price now or x seconds ago against a fixed price
- Historic Relative Odds condition. Compare the price now or x seconds ago of one selection against the price now or x seconds ago of another selection
- Number of Place Bet Triggers condition. Keeps track of how many 'back/back all/lay/lay all' rules have triggered on the selection or market. This is very useful when creating multi-rule automation where you want to limit the total number of betting rules that are allowed to trigger. e.g. Lay up to three runners in an in-play market that meet your criteria.
- Number of Matched Bets condition. Test the number of matched bets on the selection.
- Matched Bets Amounts condition. Compare the total amount of your back/lay bets matched on the selection against a fixed amount or against it's own back/lay amounts with a value adjustment. e.g. You could limit a Place Back Bet rule so that it is only allowed to continue betting while the amount of back bets matched on the selection is no more than £10 more than the amount of lay bets matched on the selection.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests