Using the Search list to Quickly find Markets

den

Re: Football: I have successfully amended the searchlist to retrieve "Under 2.5" odds for various European Leagues but am having trouble with the Spanish League (1). I've tried La Liga and Liga BBVA with no luck. I'd also like to get the Greek and Turkish Super Leagues for which I've also tried various titles (using the English alphabet!). Can someone offer any suggestions?

In addition I can get "Correct Score" if it is on its own but not if e.g. I type "Barclays AND Match Odds AND Correct Score".

I also am unsure when to use "OR".

E.g. In "Barclays AND Match Odds OR Soccer AND Championship AND Match Odds" I don't really see why that's an "OR" instead of "AND".

I'm obviously not familiar with programming....

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

You need to be using the same search terms as they appear as on Betfair, if your unsure what they are you can refer to the "Select" tab and navigate down the tree to find the correct wording for each market.

For example to find the Spanish matches if you look on the "Select" tab and navigate to Soccer > Spanish soccer you will see it is displayed as "Primera Division" not La Liga so on the "Search" tab you would enter.
Primera division AND Under

You would use AND to navigate into a market type and
You would use OR to include each additional market type, for example

Barclays AND Match Odds OR Barclays AND Correct Score
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
den

It works now, thanks very much.

Return to “Bet Angel - FAQ's”