using the risk metre

deanc

Hi im quite new to bet angel,i was wondering how much the traders out there use the risk metre pre race when trading horse racing?
If there any suggestions or advice regarding this i would appreciate your input.
Thanks Dean
Euler

I use it all the time :)

It's a measure of how volatile the market is that you are trading, specifically the favourite, in comparison to the average. It's up to you how you choose to use that information.
deanc

Thanks for the quick reply,would you suggest not trading anything over say 60 when starting out?
Euler

A trending market will produce a high number and small moving market a low number.
Dallas

deanc wrote:Thanks for the quick reply,would you suggest not trading anything over say 60 when starting out?
It would depend on the type of trading your doing, as Euler has said its a measurement of market movement so if your scalping you would want the market odds to be steady and therefore see low number on the risk meter, if your looking to swing trade and/or longer term trends then you would want to be seeing a higher number.
deanc

Thanks for your help it makes more sense to now.
Im still finding my feet and find scalping to volatile,but ill now use the metre in the future with more understanding of it.
Thanks again for the help

Return to “Bet Angel - FAQ's”