Saving Screen Layout's for Different Market Types

Dallas

If you trade lots of different market types having different saved layouts suited to each one will help avoid all the messing around changing and setting things up each time you switch from one market type to another. The one’s I use by far and most are my pre-race and In-Play horse racing layouts. As the race starts being able to switch between my pre-race and in-play layout with a single click for a whole new set up is a must for me as well being able to change back again as soon as I’m finished with the race.

To save a screen layout its simply a case of arranging everything on screen the way you want it including any graphs, charts, market overviews or other tools etc then at the top left of your main screen click View > Save Screen Layout AS (and give it a name)

It can then be loaded at anytime by selecting it from your layout dropdown list (see bottom Image).

Here I have created a specific screen layout to use on In-Running horse racing, I personally prefer to use the one-click grid screen here so I can set up and use several custom buttons for my in-running trading, I also have the In-Play Trader tool lined up to the right of this with each runner in perfect alignment with its corresponding buttons.

With a key part to profiting from in-running trading simply down to being fastest finger first this layout gives me the best of both worlds by letting me combine the visual advantages of the In-Play Trader with the Customizable advantages of the One-Click screen to give me my perfect In-Running set up.

If anyones wondering this is exactly what I have customized each of my buttons to do.

Back 10 Ticks above the current price for £10 & cancel any unmatched backs bets already in the market.
Back 5 Ticks above the current price for £10 & cancel any unmatched backs bets already in the market.
Back at current best odds for £20
Lay at current best odds for £20
Lay 5 Ticks below the current best price for £10 liability & cancel any unmatched lay bets already in the market.
Lay 10 Ticks below the current best price for £10 liability & cancel any unmatched lay bets already in the market.
Back at fixed odds of 1.01 for £25 & cancel ALL unmatched bets still in the market.

The image below shows how all this looks on screen. So weather I am trying to catch a bounce or jump on an emerging winner I have everything I need to spot and act on it in the quickest way before returning to my pre-race layout as soon as im done with this current race.

For further details, how to customize the One-Click screen see this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11365
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - FAQ's”