Daily profit

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
spreadbetting

Jukebox gave you a workaround if you're intent on stopping it at a set profit, all you need to do is transfer the profit to a long term market at poor odds either by guardian or having some spreadsheet monitoring your balance and betting.
Derek27

markybhoy wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:33 pm
I want the bot to bet for me when i cant be there . I dont have a bot that can run 24/7 and be profitable but i do hve a system that is profitable but probably needs me there for it to work.
I wish i had a bot that i could switch on and make money 24/7 but dont we all?

Anyway i think we have figured out there is no off switch on guardian lol
That's exactly the situation I'm in. I can be profitable when I'm sitting in front of my computer. I've never got round to tinkering with bots so don't have a bot that can make money.

If your system is profitable but needs you to be there, why not just trade when you're there? What's the point in using a bot if it's not profitable?

As SB said, the main advantage of bots is that they can run 24/7 so even if it only averages 50 pence a race, that's more than most people make when their sleeping. Until you have a profitable bot you'd be better off just trading manually and not worrying about your bot losing your profits.
markybhoy

I will try the work arround and see how it goes.

Derek the reason i asked the question was to try and fit it in the bot then run it and see if it worked.

Again i appreciate the feedback guys. Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”