Greyhounds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
facefish1

Im having a problem can anyone help

I load win and tbp markets for uk and irish greyhounds using quick pick
I then wrote 2 very simple automation rules

1. bet fav 9 secs before start take sp all unmatched bets
2. lay fav in tbp again 9secs before start take sp all bets

i tested the above one at a time and both work but as soon as I have them both running only 1 of them places the bet

I have tried fix it but cant

any help appreciated
Dallas

Just to be clear you have 2 separate automation files and you apply 1 to a win market, and the other to a place market, but only one file will trigger if you have them both applied at the same time

Is that what your saying?
facefish1

yes i wanted to try betting on the fav 40p and laying the place on the fav 50p on the dogs with english dogs only 2 places so my risk is that if fav comes 2nd I lose but over time I thought it might be profitable fav wins I win Fav comes any position except 2nd i win

so I added the place and win markets for uk dogs using quick picks and applied 2 seperate auto rules for each market placed then to run and only 1 get placed

it seems to work ok with horses where I bet the fav and lay the 2 to be placed again 2 seperate bets but with the dogs it dosnt seem to work only 1 bet gets placed
dosnt make sense that on horses it works ok but dogs only 1 gets placed no idea what ive done wrong

thanks
sionascaig

Not had an issue with this on the dogs... Have you got conditions on the bets, say related to volume?
facefish1

I had a condition on checking number of matched bets <1 I just removed that and it placed both bets maybe that was the problem shouldnt have been but ill run it now and see what happens
thanks
sionascaig

Only other thing I can think of is if you loaded up the win & place markets separately, there could be a significant gap between any one race and guardian may cycle through the markets in the order they were loaded - which may take more than the 10 secs before the off that you have set in the rule ==> rule wont fire unless guardian has cycled to the market..

if so you can set the restrict refresh option on the advanced tab and that may help (or speed up the guardian refresh rate).
facefish1

thanks i removed the 1 condition I had now works
pher

How does the automation handle join or co favourites.
MemphisFlash

surely if you lay the fav in the TBP market and the dog wins you lose!!!!
GRW

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:46 pm
surely if you lay the fav in the TBP market and the dog wins you lose!!!!
he is backing the fav in the win market and laying it in the place market
MemphisFlash

so there is a good chance he wont win as much as he bets on the two bets. he will probably lose around 20p every race

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”