EU Membership Referendum (Brexit)

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
BetScalper

Atho55 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm
This is interesting re Russian GDP....

Russia GDP.png
Exactly. You proved my point. How is Russia so powerful in the world compared to the EU as a whole, there not..... But they are in reality.
Dallas

All 4 votes rejected again!

Farcical
Euler

Right who is making the tea? Let me guess they all want to make it, but none of them can agree on how?
Dallas

Who needs Big Brother when we have this sort of entertainment on an evening
BetScalper

Its like something out of Step Toe & Son.

Just wish i had that Greyhound, with the glasses. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dallas

I was thinking just the other day they should bring 'Spitting Image' back, there'd be no shortage of material for it that's for sure!

I used to enjoy it on a Sunday evening when I was younger, I was just a little too young to fully grasp the context of the sketches
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 pm
I was thinking just the other day they should bring 'Spitting Image' back, there'd be no shortage of material for it that's for sure!

I used to enjoy it on a Sunday evening when I was younger, I was just a little too young to fully grasp the context of the sketches
+1

The Roy Hattersley always made laugh. (literally a spitting image)

rpo.PNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HYGlNzzq2o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

A caller to LBC put it very well it's like a house of 7 students voting 4/3 for them all to go out for a drink but staying at home until midnight while deciding which pub to go to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and with that in mind … brewery, piss-up, organise, couldn't!
firlandsfarm

BetScalper wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm
How is Russia so powerful in the world compared to the EU as a whole, there not..... But they are in reality.
It's because they are the school bully. School bullies don't have to be the strongest, they just need to be bold and threatening. All kids know who the school bully is and give them more leeway just to avoid confrontation.
JTEDL

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:33 am
A caller to LBC put it very well it's like a house of 7 students voting 4/3 for them all to go out for a drink but staying at home until midnight while deciding which pub to go to! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and with that in mind … brewery, piss-up, organise, couldn't!
Similar analogy I saw last week, which is spot on!

We've all been on a night out with a mate who says 'it's sh*t here - lets go somewhere else.' Then when you leave you realise he has no idea where to go and the place you left won't let you back in. The UK is standing in a kebab shop at 2am arguing whose fault it is.
firlandsfarm

JTEDL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 pm
We've all been on a night out with a mate who says 'it's sh*t here - lets go somewhere else.' Then when you leave you realise he has no idea where to go and the place you left won't let you back in. The UK is standing in a kebab shop at 2am arguing whose fault it is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
superfrank

A majority in cabinet voted for No Deal yesterday so May instead turns to the anti-British Marxist Corbyn. Just another blackmail tactic to get MPs to back her stinking "deal". God I hate May!
Naffman

superfrank wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:10 pm
A majority in cabinet voted for No Deal yesterday so May instead turns to the anti-British Marxist Corbyn. Just another blackmail tactic to get MPs to back her stinking "deal". God I hate May!
She's an absolute idiot, and I don't think she realises it but she's destroyed 2 party politics :)
ShaunWhite

superfrank wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:10 pm
God I hate May!
Your extremist reaction, ie hatred and calling upon a "god" for help, is a familiar response to perceived injustice these days.
If you feel that way now, then imagine how you'd feel if a barrel bomb had turned your family into pâté.

Are you on any watch lists we should know about? Try saying what you said in Arabic and you soon would be.
Dallas

Interesting chart as another MP resigns
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”