UK General Election **June 8th**

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
cybernet69

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 pm
I blame our education system for that - it is riddled with teachers who are scumbags, and are only interested in brainwashing kids with lefty bullshit.

These kids seem to think that Communism is a good thing, and anybody right of centre is a fascist - that's purely because of the terrible state of our education system. By the time those students are working for a living, and are stuck with a mortgage and an unhappy marriage, they will realise left-wing politics is dangerous and full of lies (disguised as hope)
+1
SeaHorseRacing

Do not fear... things are slowly changing and I believe we are in the beginning of a new world of politics.

Far right doesnt exist in the UK... well its very rare. It pisses me off that stating facts and opinions is seen as being a biggot or a racists.

The only sad thing is we have a long way to go... but I am feeling optimistic that maybe in 15-25 years time saying no to islamic immigrants will not be seen as racist or politically wrong.

I have always wondered how has america and the UK been so advanced in most things and I never really believed it but when you look how the US have trump and we have brexit... we are the first to do it... I will give it 10 years and France, Sweden and Germany will be on there knees asking for our help.

I'll say it first... it will be within 5 years until we have white british non religious or christian bombers against muslims and islam here in the UK.

Lets not split hairs everything in this election was a result of brexit and everything about brexit was to do with islamic/muslim immigrant and ideology in this country. People may say different but the majority of it falls down to this.
The truth is no one can step up and say it.
Lets just be grateful that they all are in the same locations which will eventually become no go areas... the sooner the better.

Just like global warming... you know whats funny... were all concerned about saving our planet but has any of the politically correct even considered population rates in 50 years time. We should be more concerned on controlling immigration and birth rates then gasses in the air right now.
I am all for a green world but there are far more important things right now...

Anyway my moan is over but I am nervous about what will happen before we get there.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to75ne

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:37 pm
Do not fear... things are slowly changing and I believe we are in the beginning of a new world of politics.

Far right doesnt exist in the UK... well its very rare. It pisses me off that stating facts and opinions is seen as being a biggot or a racists.

really?

I'll say it first... it will be within 5 years until we have white british non religious or christian bombers against muslims and islam here in the UK.
sounds er bit to the right possibly a tad to the far right?
SeaHorseRacing

to75ne wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

really?

My views are not far right... but lefties do not get it at all. They are about to create a real far right here in the UK.

We are very close to it. What will the UK do when we have not only extreme islam attacking us but its own breed of white doing the same to muslims.

Then we have a serious problem, its going to come and much sooner then we think.

The London mayor has just invested into a huge centre and giving hundreds jobs to tackle online hate... in other words.. its a centre to control and put down British views on Islam and immigration.
This is one step to creating a real far right.
cybernet69

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:52 pm
to75ne wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

really?

My views are not far right... but lefties do not get it at all. They are about to create a real far right here in the UK.

We are very close to it. What will the UK do when we have not only extreme islam attacking us but its own breed of white doing the same to muslims.

Then we have a serious problem, its going to come and much sooner then we think.

The London mayor has just invested into a huge centre and giving hundreds jobs to tackle online hate... in other words.. its a centre to control and put down British views on Islam and immigration.
This is one step to creating a real far right.
I recently watched a TV documentary about the so called 'Far Right' groups here in the UK.

Most were disorganised lay about ex football thugs.

But one group (I wont mention) seemed rather more professionally funded and resourced. To my actual shock their members included serving Police officers, Soldiers, Hackers, Accountants, Loyalist Terrorists and a Crown Court Judge. I kept pinching myself because I thought I must be watching a reality TV show.

At first the Journalist didn't believe them or what information they could get hold of. So, they asked him for his car License plate number, 1 hour later the group returned, handed him a piece of paper which had his current registered address with the DVLA and who lived there.

The weapons and explosives they had could have only come from one place and was rather worrying to say the least.

It was filmed in 2015 and the groups number at the time was 700+

Becoming a member is very difficult and they carry out extensive background checks due to UK Police and on one occasion USA FBI agent trying to join.

They provided documented evidence of Murders and people who have disappeared since 1987.

I wonder now if they are still active and what there current take would be on the Islamic Terrorist threats. Personally, I wouldn't want to meet any of them in a dark alley way or in broad daylight.
SeaHorseRacing

I honestly believe that 95% of the public are unaware of this or there future. We all know how bad the IRA events were... have you seen the population in Ireland in realtion to Eng/Wal/Sco.

We are in for some seriously terrible times. Terroist will get worse and worse. Far right will get bigger and bigger... Boom.

Then we have a cival war. I dont want to scare people but we need to wake up.

Your right about the far right... but lets put into stats... weve had Islamic terrorist lurking in the UK for 20 years.. these ticking time bombs are now starting to go... there are currently about 30,000 of them. What happens when the UKs views get more and more far right... we could have mayb 5 million british thinking in a similar mindset to the real far right in this country.

Just a ticking time bomb.
cybernet69

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:31 am
I honestly believe that 95% of the public are unaware of this or there future. We all know how bad the IRA events were... have you seen the population in Ireland in realtion to Eng/Wal/Sco.

We are in for some seriously terrible times. Terroist will get worse and worse. Far right will get bigger and bigger... Boom.

Then we have a cival war. I dont want to scare people but we need to wake up.

Your right about the far right... but lets put into stats... weve had Islamic terrorist lurking in the UK for 20 years.. these ticking time bombs are now starting to go... there are currently about 30,000 of them. What happens when the UKs views get more and more far right... we could have mayb 5 million british thinking in a similar mindset to the real far right in this country.

Just a ticking time bomb.
Correct.

I had to watch the documentary 3 times because I couldn't believe it.

Then I saw this and started to wonder. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22970716

The only time the group made a reference to muslims on camera was in relation to incidents around a mosque in Woking, Surrey.

I don think its a total secret, the groups name is "Red Dragon", no reference to Hannibal, they operate in UK, NI, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Strange thing is, aren't they part of the British Commonwealth ?
SeaHorseRacing

I am not sure at all...

What I do know is until either royalty or the PM become a victim of terrorism or a serious catastrophic event happens that result in 1,000s of causalities in one event then someone like the Queen will come and and state the truth and will order what needs to be done.

The government, the world and the British people will do anything to protect the monarchy and its history. However, normal British history of every day people doesnt matter anymore when it should.

The day it happens is the day it will change immediately.
vankancisco

Quite fascinating to see Nigel Farage on Newsnight earlier, he appeared to be conceding that Brexit is heading towards a Norwegian style deal. This would still involve free movement of people.
cybernet69

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 am
I am not sure at all...

What I do know is until either royalty or the PM become a victim of terrorism or a serious catastrophic event happens that result in 1,000s of causalities in one event then someone like the Queen will come and and state the truth and will order what needs to be done.

The government, the world and the British people will do anything to protect the monarchy and its history. However, normal British history of every day people doesnt matter anymore when it should.

The day it happens is the day it will change immediately.
I hate to say it, having served my country in NI and the first gulf war but the Queen and Government are not too bothered what happens to the tax paying public. They only become interested when it could harm them financially or cause public disorder. During my time wearing the uniform i have seen the official documents which outline what would happen before, during and after a Nuclear War. 90% of the public would be left to their own devices, only a select few, Head of State, Government, 30% of the Armed Forces have designated places to go which in theory would be safe.

Make of that what you will and then ask yourself, does your country actual care.

Slightly different subject, most know about Sgt Blackman executing a wounded Taliban fighter who previously had bee firing an AK47 at him and his unit. He was seriously injured by an Apache Helicopter 20mm cannon. What the public doesn't know and the Army, Police, Judge and politicians tried to cover up, in my view was appalling.

"On a Friday evening, the Police stopped a car here in the UK. A serving soldier was arrested for driving while being over the limit on drink and/or drugs. The Police seized a laptop within his car on the back seat. On that laptop was pictures of children being forced to have sex. Also, they found the headcam footage of Sgt Blackman shooting an injured Taliban fighter. The CPS/Police offered the soldier a deal to testify against Sgt Blackman in return for not prosecuting him for having the other material on his laptop. That soldier has since left the Army due to shall we say some rather nasty incidents against him and his family."

Ofcourse what Sgt Blackman did was wrong under international law and should have been punished. But, a potential child molester went free. Which one would the public have prosecuted, had they known ?
max_usted

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 pm
I blame our education system for that - it is riddled with teachers who are scumbags, and are only interested in brainwashing kids with lefty bullshit.

These kids seem to think that Communism is a good thing, and anybody right of centre is a fascist - that's purely because of the terrible state of our education system. By the time those students are working for a living, and are stuck with a mortgage and an unhappy marriage, they will realise left-wing politics is dangerous and full of lies (disguised as hope)
Not forgetting the 20,000 pounds debt they'll have for a degree in Gender Studies from Wimbledon Polytechnic. The education system is the medieval church of our times, rinsing common people dry for an indoctrination in (often) useless drivel.
Dublin_Flyer

SeaHorseRacing wrote:

Why white?
Would it be surprising if it was an Asian or black British non religious person?
workpeter

All the more reason to back Gold, or one of the arms suppliers, lockheed martin etc.
vankancisco

Unbelievable to think what's happened in politics over the last 24 months, it certainly illustrates why we should all participate in our democracy. It isn't actually just about elections, there's so much more to it than that. I think Peter's blogs are great, but I thought the 'none of the above' stance has never been more irrelevant. There's so many issues at stake at the moment, so many reasons to vote.

It's going to be interesting to see how Murdoch and Dacre now try to attack Corbyn. The big mistake they are making is treating the public like fools - in such an obvious way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeuH7FG9mSA
Euler

I've been really impressed with Emmanuel Macron. May move to France :)

Return to “Political betting & arguing”