Russian Presidential Election 2018

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
SeaHorseRacing

I understand all the who har but, if you become a grass to a very powerful control and betray them what do you honestly expect to happen.In fact, I think the UK is at fault here for allowing such a prime target to be wandering our streets. Its a perfect example of our country's immigration policy on political correctness and not based on facts and being smart. Yes nerve agent on our street is awful but what do you expect, the guy was a grass a grass who had access to secretive state information.
Did they do anything like this when kids were blown up in Manchester? Little children, but a grass gets poisoned and now the whole of Russia is accountable. Why wasn't every Islamic Imaan expelled?
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:02 am
Its a perfect example of our country's immigration policy on political correctness and not based on facts and being smart.
He was a double agent, one of 'ours', released back to us in a prisoner exchange programme. How did you want to treat him after he put his life on the line for us, send him back to Russia?
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Did they do anything like this when kids were blown up in Manchester? Little children, but a grass gets poisoned and now the whole of Russia is accountable.
Nobody is saying the whole of Russia is accountable, just Putin and we're just expelling some of his diplomats, not even all of them.

Seriously SeaHorse you know your horses but your news analysis isn't great.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
I understand all the who har but, if you become a grass to a very powerful control and betray them what do you honestly expect to happen.In fact, I think the UK is at fault here for allowing such a prime target to be wandering our streets. Its a perfect example of our country's immigration policy on political correctness and not based on facts and being smart. Yes nerve agent on our street is awful but what do you expect, the guy was a grass a grass who had access to secretive state information.
Did they do anything like this when kids were blown up in Manchester? Little children, but a grass gets poisoned and now the whole of Russia is accountable. Why wasn't every Islamic Imaan expelled?
Bringing a nerve agent into a foreign country and releasing it is an act of war.

There is only one way to deal with Putin and his inner circle. I am sure Israel would have a few ideas. :)

Return to “Political betting & arguing”