Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
spreadbetting

threedogs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 pm
In all honesty I never heard of Tom Robinson before this thread started but one of the reasons why many people view him as a racist, is that he frequently uses the term 'Muslim paedophile' but not the term 'white paedophile', as though non-Muslims don't commit such crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
To be fair I have dealt with a number of asian rapist gangs who select young 13/14 year old white girls to gang rape and pass round to their friends however in 30 years I have NEVER dealt with a similar situation with any other type of person and not only that in my service I have never even heard of a gang of rapists of children any other than the Asian gangs ..
I guess all the church and children home scandals were all lies.

Poor white working class children are always going to targets of peadophiles of every colour and creed for far too many reasons. I've known many child protection lawyers and the worst thing they said could ever happen were kids going into council care.
Last edited by spreadbetting on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetScalper

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:48 pm
Derek27 wrote:
In all honesty I never heard of Tom Robinson before this thread started but one of the reasons why many people view him as a racist, is that he frequently uses the term 'Muslim paedophile' but not the term 'white paedophile', as though non-Muslims don't commit such crimes.

Bollocks mate.

I was recently listening to a thoroughly excellent man called Mohan Singh - he started a group to tackle grooming within the Sikh communities, called Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) and had remarkable success. He has strong views on this, but accurate.

Mohan Singh claims those girls were raped by political correctness, as the authorities were worried about being labelled racists. Yet, we haven't learned the lessons from that at all - the rapists in Rochdale, Rotherham, Telford were all Muslims of Pakistani descent. Political correctness not only let those girls down, it's now letting down future girls too, as we cannot even say they were Pakistani Muslims, we have to say they are Asian. Mohan Singh makes the point, how can we possibly stop this happening, if we haven't even got the guts to say what the problem actually is! i.e. Muslim men of Pakistani descent
+ 1

Woking will be the next one to hit the headlines.
Trader Pat

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm
fundamentalist atheist
:D Can I use that Shaun?

Might get a t-shirt printed up or maybe a tattoo of it on my arse, that way if I die in an accident they'll know not to give me the last rites!
Derek27

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Sadly Derek the stats don'tlie. The overwhelming majority of child abuse cases of the last decade have been committed by Muslim gangs, who incidentally make up less than 4% of the UK population. Perhaps this is why he is pointing the finger at one ethnicity / religious identity? They simply commit far more of this type of crime than 'white paedophiles' do. Something to do with their viewing white non-Muslim women as less than human somehow, ie an ideology I believe.

CS
What a load of bollocks. Can I have the source of that information please?
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm
What a load of bollocks. Can I have the source of that information please?
I think Jesus told him, you know the white bloke with the blue eyes
Derek27

threedogs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:

To be fair I have dealt with a number of asian rapist gangs who select young 13/14 year old white girls to gang rape and pass round to their friends however in 30 years I have NEVER dealt with a similar situation with any other type of person and not only that in my service I have never even heard of a gang of rapists of children any other than the Asian gangs ..
What do you read, EDL monthly?

Actually I should ask, what do you mean by "dealt with"?
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 pm
God help us.
That's technically the same 'god' a Muslims support ?
As a fundamentalist atheist I see your imaginary friends as being the cause of all the trouble.
Now that's a little offensive surely? Most people believe there is a God, regardless whether you personally choose to believe in Him or what you call Him.

I wonder how much theology you have actually studied to come up with such a bizarre (and in my view quite sad) viewpoint ShaunWhite? Surely the POSSIBILITY of a God must be given some credence given the billions of faithful around the globe? Not to mention the many actual verified historical facts surrounding Jesus' time on earth and Herod's killing of the first-born Sons, the crucifiction, etc, etc?

By all means choose to ignore the evidence all around us (Mother Nature is a great source of proof of the divine I find), but please do not presume to refer to God as 'imaginary' as though it's somehow a proven fact. We'll all know for sure soon enough, friend.

CS
Billions of people once believed that the earth is flat - doesn't mean that it was ever a possibility.
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:08 pm
Billions of people once believed that the earth is flat - doesn't mean that it was ever a possibility.
I was really against this type of thread but maybe I was wrong. Its actually a fascinating insight into the workings of the human mind.

Believing something just because X amount of others do wouldnt be how I'd choose to live my life but each to their own I suppose.
SeaHorseRacing

I really dont and still cannot see the point in opposition.

4% of the UK are are Muslim. 80% of Rape and in particular grooming gangs are Muslim.

Again, 4% of the UK is Muslim. 25% of the UK prison population is Muslim.

These arnt conspiracy theory's, these are not racial digs and these are not my own made up facts.

The sooner and the quicker the UK address the issue that Islam is increasing rape, violence etc far more that anything else in this land the sooner the peaceful Muslims can move forward without fear of this conversation.
Its very simply, the majority of everybody, regardless of religion or race are peaceful. However, the stats clearly show that those that follow islam and turning this country into a non peaceful place.

For those who hate that beer bellied thug at your local pub with all the tattoos or the skinny drug addicts who is out causing burglary. This is normal human life in the UK,but lets get something straight. We have these cretins from lack of education, poor upbringing, division etc.. however these types are not told that rape of children is acceptable. To kill all infidels, to throw gays off of buildings. Behead people.

For those who dont understand. Even in 100 years time if the UK was 50% Muslim. 98% of those people will still be peaceful, but what nobidy seems to understand is those bad ones are significantly worse.

Does your local drug addict whos thieving go out and preach to people encouraging them to joing them? No, doesnt mean their not evil themselves.

The longer the UK awaits to address this the more chance that the UK will have possibly 100,000s of real far right. Discussing this or disagree with a religion is not far right. In 10 years when you have a British equivalent of the IRA than what will happen? The uk will have to become communist and a police state. Cant blame the muslims... but now cant control the british terrosits?

Wake up the UK. Lets talk about this and sort it out!
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 pm

4% of the UK are are Muslim. 80% of Rape and in particular grooming gangs are Muslim.

Again, 4% of the UK is Muslim. 25% of the UK prison population is Muslim.

These arnt conspiracy theory's, these are not racial digs and these are not my own made up facts.
Unless you can provide a reliable source for these figures it's a safe assumption that you have made them up.
'80% of Rape and in particular grooming gangs are Muslim' doesn't even make any sense. What do you mean by 'in particular' - it either amounts to 80% or it doesn't!
ruthlessimon

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:14 pm
Unless you can provide a reliable source for these figures it's a safe assumption that you have made them up.

..doesn't even make any sense.

What do you mean by 'in particular' - it either amounts to 80% or it doesn't!
Derek.. why not channel this inner logic into querying dodgy trading advice instead? :D
Derek27

I'll wait until SHR starts telling us what percentage of Muslim traders are making losses.
SeaHorseRacing

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm
I'll wait until SHR starts telling us what percentage of Muslim traders are making losses.
0% In the Koran or (Quoran) any form of gambling is frowned upon.

Heres quotes direct from the man himself. As your and Expert Derek, thought you may have know this?

“They ask you [Muhammad] concerning wine and gambling. Say: ‘In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit.’… Thus does Allah Make clear to you His Signs, in order that you may consider” (Quran 2:219).

“O you who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, dedication of stones, and divination by arrows, are an abomination of Satan's handwork. Eschew such abomination, that you may prosper” (Quran 5:90).

“Satan's plan is to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer. Will you not then abstain?” (Quran 5:91).

Financials I cant answer... but betfair sportstrading I would be very surprised if its more then 0/5%.
SeaHorseRacing

When I get a min I will upload a different stat thats more recent.

4% of UK population is muslim. 12% of Rape convictions are Muslim. This is 2014 stat... thats 3x more likely than anyone else.

Just remember the whole entire point of this topic is because a man has been imprisoned because there a millions been raped over last 30 year in UK and people are not being brought to justice.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... 8p5M30la-E

just click the top link
SeaHorseRacing

And just to clarify to anyone. Some of my family and friends are Muslim believe it or not. Not that they are practising their faith and tbh I couldnt care if they did. I love them very much, but I should be free to question, criticise this as much and as a freely as I wish. Just like TR tried but has be persecuted as a racist for doing so. But for some strange reason we are not allowed or shall I say it is frowned upon.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”