Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
BetScalper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Crazyskier wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 pm
It is absolutely abhorrent to me that Tommy Robinson or anyone else should be imprisoned for simply reporting on the widespread grooming of young white girls by Muslim gangs. The facts are undeniable and this is yet another sad nail in the coffin of free speech. God help us.

Signed as requested.

CS
The whole entire problem here is TR was in away by law... rightfully convicted Friday.
However, what no body is seeming to understand is the simple fact is he was on a suspended sentance for reporting muslim paedaphiles. He was warned if he says that again at a court case he will be jailed. That imo, should not be a law. In which he should not be in jail full stop.
Derek27

In all honesty I never heard of Tom Robinson before this thread started but one of the reasons why many people view him as a racist, is that he frequently uses the term 'Muslim paedophile' but not the term 'white paedophile', as though non-Muslims don't commit such crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
SeaHorseRacing

Yes.

I recommend either of his best selling books. This will help anyone explain why he only has one target... although possibly not right... you couldnt blame him.
Derek27

superfrank wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm
Any evidence of that or are you just believing what you hear/want?

And what exactly is meant by 'go after' ?
I got it from Robinson's interview with Brittany Pettibone... https://youtu.be/WnQ3pmDjfkc.

Incredible that a Christian conservative such as her was refused entry into the UK and detained before being deported. They met in Austria to do the interview instead!
Thanks, but I'm not wasting 42 minutes listening to him. :)
Crazyskier

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 pm
In all honesty I never heard of Tom Robinson before this thread started but one of the reasons why many people view him as a racist, is that he frequently uses the term 'Muslim paedophile' but not the term 'white paedophile', as though non-Muslims don't commit such crimes.

Sadly Derek the stats don'tlie. The overwhelming majority of child abuse cases of the last decade have been committed by Muslim gangs, who incidentally make up less than 4% of the UK population. Perhaps this is why he is pointing the finger at one ethnicity / religious identity? They simply commit far more of this type of crime than 'white paedophiles' do. Something to do with their viewing white non-Muslim women as less than human somehow, ie an ideology I believe.

CS
Crazyskier

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
God help us.
That's technically the same 'god' a Muslims support ?
As a fundamentalist atheist I see your imaginary friends as being the cause of all the trouble.
Now that's a little offensive surely? Most people believe there is a God, regardless whether you personally choose to believe in Him or what you call Him.

I wonder how much theology you have actually studied to come up with such a bizarre (and in my view quite sad) viewpoint ShaunWhite? Surely the POSSIBILITY of a God must be given some credence given the billions of faithful around the globe? Not to mention the many actual verified historical facts surrounding Jesus' time on earth and Herod's killing of the first-born Sons, the crucifiction, etc, etc?

By all means choose to ignore the evidence all around us (Mother Nature is a great source of proof of the divine I find), but please do not presume to refer to God as 'imaginary' as though it's somehow a proven fact. We'll all know for sure soon enough, friend.

CS
threedogs

Derek27 wrote:

To be fair I have dealt with a number of asian rapist gangs who select young 13/14 year old white girls to gang rape and pass round to their friends however in 30 years I have NEVER dealt with a similar situation with any other type of person and not only that in my service I have never even heard of a gang of rapists of children any other than the Asian gangs ..
LeTiss

Derek27 wrote:

Bollocks mate.

I was recently listening to a thoroughly excellent man called Mohan Singh - he started a group to tackle grooming within the Sikh communities, called Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) and had remarkable success. He has strong views on this, but accurate.

Mohan Singh claims those girls were raped by political correctness, as the authorities were worried about being labelled racists. Yet, we haven't learned the lessons from that at all - the rapists in Rochdale, Rotherham, Telford were all Muslims of Pakistani descent. Political correctness not only let those girls down, it's now letting down future girls too, as we cannot even say they were Pakistani Muslims, we have to say they are Asian. Mohan Singh makes the point, how can we possibly stop this happening, if we haven't even got the guts to say what the problem actually is! i.e. Muslim men of Pakistani descent
spreadbetting

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Crazyskier wrote:
God help us.
That's technically the same 'god' a Muslims support ?
As a fundamentalist atheist I see your imaginary friends as being the cause of all the trouble.
Now that's a little offensive surely? Most people believe there is a God, regardless whether you personally choose to believe in Him or what you call Him.

I wonder how much theology you have actually studied to come up with such a bizarre (and in my view quite sad) viewpoint ShaunWhite? Surely the POSSIBILITY of a God must be given some credence given the billions of faithful around the globe? Not to mention the many actual verified historical facts surrounding Jesus' time on earth and Herod's killing of the first-born Sons, the crucifiction, etc, etc?

By all means choose to ignore the evidence all around us (Mother Nature is a great source of proof of the divine I find), but please do not presume to refer to God as 'imaginary' as though it's somehow a proven fact. We'll all know for sure soon enough, friend.

CS
The fact you refer to "god" as him shows it's simply a man made fairy story. And those billions of faithful all around the world believe in different god's which hardly helps your cause. Plus I'm not sure the historical fact there was once a person called Jesus who said he was the son of God is really that hard evidence of a god. They've been plenty of cults with their own god's since.

Religions are basically a way to keep populations in line with tales of woe in a firey dungeon for wrong doers and life if luxury in the clouds for the well behaved. Having a different god dependant on where you were born on earth is hardly the best advert for him.

At least sun worshippers had something tangeable and useful as their god.
spreadbetting

threedogs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:

To be fair I have dealt with a number of asian rapist gangs who select young 13/14 year old white girls to gang rape and pass round to their friends however in 30 years I have NEVER dealt with a similar situation with any other type of person and not only that in my service I have never even heard of a gang of rapists of children any other than the Asian gangs ..
I guess all the church and children home scandals were all lies.

Poor white working class children are always going to targets of peadophiles of every colour and creed for far too many reasons. I've known many child protection lawyers and the worst thing they said could ever happen were kids going into council care.
Last edited by spreadbetting on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetScalper

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:48 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Bollocks mate.

I was recently listening to a thoroughly excellent man called Mohan Singh - he started a group to tackle grooming within the Sikh communities, called Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) and had remarkable success. He has strong views on this, but accurate.

Mohan Singh claims those girls were raped by political correctness, as the authorities were worried about being labelled racists. Yet, we haven't learned the lessons from that at all - the rapists in Rochdale, Rotherham, Telford were all Muslims of Pakistani descent. Political correctness not only let those girls down, it's now letting down future girls too, as we cannot even say they were Pakistani Muslims, we have to say they are Asian. Mohan Singh makes the point, how can we possibly stop this happening, if we haven't even got the guts to say what the problem actually is! i.e. Muslim men of Pakistani descent
+ 1

Woking will be the next one to hit the headlines.
Trader Pat

ShaunWhite wrote:
fundamentalist atheist
:D Can I use that Shaun?

Might get a t-shirt printed up or maybe a tattoo of it on my arse, that way if I die in an accident they'll know not to give me the last rites!
Derek27

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Sadly Derek the stats don'tlie. The overwhelming majority of child abuse cases of the last decade have been committed by Muslim gangs, who incidentally make up less than 4% of the UK population. Perhaps this is why he is pointing the finger at one ethnicity / religious identity? They simply commit far more of this type of crime than 'white paedophiles' do. Something to do with their viewing white non-Muslim women as less than human somehow, ie an ideology I believe.

CS
What a load of bollocks. Can I have the source of that information please?
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm
What a load of bollocks. Can I have the source of that information please?
I think Jesus told him, you know the white bloke with the blue eyes

Return to “Political betting & arguing”