Trading Politics : Free Tommy Robinson

Punting on politics
Post Reply
User avatar
ruthlessimon
Posts: 1461
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:34 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:14 pm
Unless you can provide a reliable source for these figures it's a safe assumption that you have made them up.

..doesn't even make any sense.

What do you mean by 'in particular' - it either amounts to 80% or it doesn't!
Derek.. why not channel this inner logic into querying dodgy trading advice instead? :D

Derek27
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm

I'll wait until SHR starts telling us what percentage of Muslim traders are making losses.

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm
I'll wait until SHR starts telling us what percentage of Muslim traders are making losses.
0% In the Koran or (Quoran) any form of gambling is frowned upon.

Heres quotes direct from the man himself. As your and Expert Derek, thought you may have know this?

“They ask you [Muhammad] concerning wine and gambling. Say: ‘In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit.’… Thus does Allah Make clear to you His Signs, in order that you may consider” (Quran 2:219).

“O you who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, dedication of stones, and divination by arrows, are an abomination of Satan's handwork. Eschew such abomination, that you may prosper” (Quran 5:90).

“Satan's plan is to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer. Will you not then abstain?” (Quran 5:91).


Financials I cant answer... but betfair sportstrading I would be very surprised if its more then 0/5%.

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 pm

When I get a min I will upload a different stat thats more recent.

4% of UK population is muslim. 12% of Rape convictions are Muslim. This is 2014 stat... thats 3x more likely than anyone else.

Just remember the whole entire point of this topic is because a man has been imprisoned because there a millions been raped over last 30 year in UK and people are not being brought to justice.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... 8p5M30la-E

just click the top link

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 pm

And just to clarify to anyone. Some of my family and friends are Muslim believe it or not. Not that they are practising their faith and tbh I couldnt care if they did. I love them very much, but I should be free to question, criticise this as much and as a freely as I wish. Just like TR tried but has be persecuted as a racist for doing so. But for some strange reason we are not allowed or shall I say it is frowned upon.

Derek27
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:43 pm

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 pm
As your and Expert Derek, thought you may have know this?
I've no idea what made you think I'm an expert - you clearly know more about the Koran than I do. I think all religion is a waste of time, hence, I only have knowledge of Christianity as that's how I was brought up.

Derek27
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:46 pm

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 pm
When I get a min I will upload a different stat thats more recent.

4% of UK population is muslim. 12% of Rape convictions are Muslim. This is 2014 stat... thats 3x more likely than anyone else.

Just remember the whole entire point of this topic is because a man has been imprisoned because there a millions been raped over last 30 year in UK and people are not being brought to justice.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... 8p5M30la-E

just click the top link
12% ???

Why not 80% if 80% of rapes are by Muslims ?

Derek27
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 pm

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 pm
And just to clarify to anyone. Some of my family and friends are Muslim believe it or not. Not that they are practising their faith and tbh I couldnt care if they did. I love them very much, but I should be free to question, criticise this as much and as a freely as I wish. Just like TR tried but has be persecuted as a racist for doing so. But for some strange reason we are not allowed or shall I say it is frowned upon.
They must love the way you bang on about Muslim rapists. :lol:

User avatar
superfrank
Posts: 2268
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:07 pm

The essential point in all this is that Tommy Robinson has devoted his life (literally in the end quite possibly) to exposing the dangers of radical Islam in Britain and the failure of the UK establishment to tackle serious crime committed by Muslims for fear of upsetting a minority "community".

Tommy Robinson isn't a racist, and is only moderately right wing as far as I can make out. Watch his speech to the Oxford Union (censored in advance by the UK state) to understand his background and motivations... https://youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A.

User avatar
gutuami
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:26 pm

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 pm

4% of UK population is muslim. 12%
I don't believe that's true. % should be much higher

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Politics”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests