Southwell Delayed 10 mins

The sport of kings.
andyfuller

FYI Southwell's card is delayed 10mins to keep a 15min gap between markets - never a fan of when this happens. Why on earth the BHA scheduled it like it was in the first place is a joke. There was every chance the turf meetings would be off and we would be left with just AW but the idots scheduled them with just 5 min gaps. One day they might sack the race programmer as they as f'ing useless!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks, I was wondering as I am late behind my desk. Often you get a double peak in volume when this happens but I agree, its very annoying.
rhysmr2

I'm not a fan either, finding it tricky so far today, not finding many opportunities even though there is plenty of money about.
rhysmr2

Don't know about you guys but I found today impossible, losing day for me :(
andyfuller

Pretty much went as I expected - managed what I expected but nothing great. Starting to get really bored of these 2 card days!
SamWilson82

Bloody hard work today, never been a fan of the all weather but this was especially difficult i thought.
rhysmr2

I found it much harder then usual, just managed to turn my loss into a very small profit for the day.
CaerMyrddin

The same here, the last races made my day.

Yesterday I had a very annoying and I must say unprofessional behaviour, has I didn't realize I had a matched bet and had a pause. When I got back to the computer my bet had been taken, the race was over and off course it was a lost one :oops:

Shame on me...
rhysmr2

Oh nighmare CaerMyrddin, this week last year I went in play and lost £1250! so it's looking like I'll beat last Jan anyway :)
CaerMyrddin

I didn't this consciently, it was simply unprofessional :x

I've managed to stop the 'let's go inplay and get the trade right' a long time ago, now I'm struggling with other psychological issues: on one hand I clearly overtrade, as I find myself always trying to give myself a reason to open a position and on the other hand I battaled so much to lose 'the back first lay after' habbit that now I tend to 'overlay' and try to find bottoms even when a horse is steaming.

Always learning, trying to find my way ;)

Sincerely hope that won't happen to you again!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”