Full card today!

The sport of kings.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Four race meetings ON, :o

Has this happened before?
andyfuller

Rather annoying that there are such small fields though - especially given the fact that we have had so little racing.
hgodden

All ATR too. Such in depth coverage, the last one at Wolves had exactly 13 seconds between the end of the ads and the start of the race. Still, beggers cant be choosers I suppose :)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thurles is getting to be a pain, messing up the trading at Fakenham.
andyfuller

Don't know about everyone else but I have found today dire. Races overlapping, all on ATR so no build up, very litle real money around it seemed, small fields, Enzo in the booth and Graham Goode on course all added up to my worse day of the year so far - unfortunately Irish racing all week it seems :(
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It was very poor.
SamWilson82

Very dull indeed. Thurles was in the way :roll:
andyfuller

All 4 cards on ATR tomorrow as well :( at least then we have one afternoon card on RUK on Wed/Thur/Fri.

Not really sure what I have got for my subscription to RUK this month - seems like they have only had one meeting or so!
Mike_IG

andyfuller wrote:All 4 cards on ATR tomorrow as well :( at least then we have one afternoon card on RUK on Wed/Thur/Fri.

Not really sure what I have got for my subscription to RUK this month - seems like they have only had one meeting or so!
I thought that but then vcbet basically pay my subscription for it anyway so I don't really care lol.
Stewart

Since the racing (and weather) has been really crapy I have (as some others) updated my set-up.

I think beacuse the racing is really poor this is magnified due to ATR's broadcast (if you can call it that) and also the desire for us all to get our teeth into some decent racing and volume.

ATR - should change it's name to ITB (In the Booth) cause that and the adverts are what it's about.

Looking forward to my shiny new Desktop and quad screen set-up (roll-on Saturday), cleaned out the office and have started to look at ramping up trading other sports, in which I have had mixed results.

March 16th seems a long way off!
rhysmr2

I had a poor day yesterday too, few big losses destroyed my days profit, ended up with a tiny profit, hope today is better!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It looks a distinctly mixed bag to be honest, some highlights but outlook isn't for an easy day.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ATR decide to start covering Folkstone 10 seconds into the race, thanks guys!
rhysmr2

Your right, not an easy day, again I've wiped all my profit out with a couple of nasty losses. So annoying! never mind still time to turn some profit.
hgodden

Bet Angel wrote:ATR decide to start covering Folkstone 10 seconds into the race, thanks guys!
Half a minute this time. I guess looking on the bright side it could be worse, if RUK had gone under it would be like this every single day! :o

Return to “Trading Horse racing”