Alternative sources for commentaries

The sport of kings.
darkpunter

Is there any alternative to the Betfair/Timeform internet radio for listening to the horse racing?

There is no access to Sky/TV in the room I'm currently trading in, so have to rely on the Betfair/Timeform radio feed. However, there seems to be no coverage on this for the evening races, so am looking for something non-tv that would cover these.

Any links/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

DP
geordie1958

Best alternative coverage for racing is on Racinguk.the feed is excellent and very clear.subscription is only 9-99 per month.alternatively you can register and only view previous races for free.good value I think
below is the link
http://www.racinguk.com/page/Home/0,,12542,00.html

Good luck

Geordie
TraderGray

I have recently cancelled my RUK online feed as, at its best, it was 32 seconds behind “live”.

I’m currently using William Hill radio online and that, for me, is about 1-2 seconds late at most.
chris_ri

Hi,

I've been using Racing UK via a Virgin Media (NTL as was) cable connection and I find that races go inplay on Betfair as the commentator on RUK goes "They're off", sometimes its second or so later but more often than not its sub-second. I've read elsewhere that Betfair use a feed from the course which will have some delay, but its impressive given the delays reported elsewhere.

Chris
darkpunter

Cheers for the heads-up on William Hill radio. Bit irritating to listen to but does the job!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”