Faster Pics Anyone?

The sport of kings.
HorseRacer

Well I'm a little further on now in my "investigations".

I sampled the latency of the pics that are on offer via streaming just over a week ago and this weekend I started using the service. Pics are for ATR meetings, there doesn't seem to be anything for All Weather.

Certainly the fastest pics I've seen, so I'm not sure how these compare to the feeds I often hear people referring to on forums but they're ahead of BF so I guess that's an improvement.

Too early to say how much benefit this will provide but I'll see how it goes these next few weeks and reassess. :D
98lewisj

Can you PM me the name of the service? wouldn't mind checking it out for when i'm traveling next year, thanks.
fr33m4n

98lewisj wrote:Can you PM me the name of the service? wouldn't mind checking it out for when i'm traveling next year, thanks.
Please, if it's possible I would like to know the service too.

Thanks!!!:-)
Laugro1968

Hi Horseracer,

I'm interested in too, if you don't mind sharing or pm.

Thank you,

Laugro
bennyboy351

ShaunWhite wrote:
bennyboy351 wrote:If I can send an email to The USA in under 1 second - and receive a reply just as quickly - why can't I get TRULY live pictures from such as Doncaster? I smell a Betfair rat.......

Where have you ever seen 'live' pictures anywhere anyway? They don't exist.
A 2 second delay for a budget service is truely incredible.
LOL I bet you won't say that the next time you get 'zapped' by a 5 second delay inplay! :D But I DO get your point. :D
ShaunWhite

bennyboy351 wrote:
ShaunWhite wrote:
bennyboy351 wrote:If I can send an email to The USA in under 1 second - and receive a reply just as quickly - why can't I get TRULY live pictures from such as Doncaster? I smell a Betfair rat.......
Where have you ever seen 'live' pictures anywhere anyway? They don't exist.
A 2 second delay for a budget service is truely incredible.
LOL I bet you won't say that the next time you get 'zapped' by a 5 second delay inplay! :D But I DO get your point. :D
That's never going to happen Benny because I never trade in-play...i mean, why would I? Delayed pics, the extra 1 sec BF delay when placing IP. All vs people better equiped, closer to BFHQ and faster to act. No way Jose, it's not a game I'd choose. I prefer a level pitch.

I reminds about a tale from donkey's years ago when the bookies just had the radio....and the bookie who used to play it into the office on a 5min tape loop delay.

I'd only trade in-play if I could get an accelerometer into the saddle cloths and automatically trade on course...and even then only if I could get the Racetech lorry to insert a bit more delay for the rest of the world. :idea:
Dublin_Flyer

ShaunWhite wrote:

I'd only trade in-play if I could get an accelerometer into the saddle cloths and automatically trade on course...and even then only if I could get the Racetech lorry to insert a bit more delay for the rest of the world. :idea:
Might still lose! Didn't the runner-up in the Melbourne Cup a few years ago have a faster time than the winner, but lost the race because he had a shorter neck for the photo finish so his timing chip was further forward? Might have been Dunedin v Red Cadeaux possibly.
richardwalton24

I read HorseRacer saying he had a fast picture feed of the ATR tracks and wondered how he was getting on if he's still on this site
Houchy

Please pm me if you have online stream info for Atr tracks.
Rowers

What about SIS picture guys? I wanted to get it, but some guys say its slow recently
mickey007

Hello, can annyone help me with fast pictures please?
Send me a pm!
Also fast pictures for South Africann races will be appreciated.
Barnobee

Hi folks!

I have a couple of questions, ATR is to become Sky Sports Racing in January 2019 I believe, does anyone know if the picture will still be delayed as much as ATR?

My 2nd question is to the folk involved earlier in this thread, did anyone manage to source a decent feed for the ATR , I am an in play trader, doing OK with RUK, but currently not trading ATR due to the delay, If I can get closer to a live pic then this would open up so many more markets for me.

Thanks in advance.

Richy
BetScalper

Barnobee wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:47 pm
Hi folks!

I have a couple of questions, ATR is to become Sky Sports Racing in January 2019 I believe, does anyone know if the picture will still be delayed as much as ATR?

My 2nd question is to the folk involved earlier in this thread, did anyone manage to source a decent feed for the ATR , I am an in play trader, doing OK with RUK, but currently not trading ATR due to the delay, If I can get closer to a live pic then this would open up so many more markets for me.

Thanks in advance.

Richy
There will always be a delay via TV pictures whatever the feed is. How fast do you want it ?

Sounds like your looking for a feed edge over normal punters.

The only way you will achieve what your looking for is to goto each track and bet track side.
ShaunWhite

Barnobee wrote:
The answer was in the 5th posting.
Barnobee

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Barnobee wrote:
The answer was in the 5th posting.
There are faster streams than BF,BD and 365, this is certain, I just wondered if anyone on here had access to them?

The 5th posting was from years ago, RUK is now faster than BF and other betting site sources.

Thanks for taking the time to reply though.

Cheers

Rich

Return to “Trading Horse racing”