Breeders Cup 2017

The sport of kings.
SeaHorseRacing

As a racing fan, I love the Breeders cup. More so then Cheltenham and more so then the Arc.

For me it is all about a case of beers, sit back and enjoy and I will purely bet my selections. No trading aloud.

If you trade it, post your results here would love to see them.
Dublin_Flyer

Same as myself Seahorse, beer and junk food and a few bets.
I heard as I was leaving work that Seamie Heffernan really fancies both his rides tonight, I'm hoping both can make the frame.
Presentation and commentary on Breeders Cup weekend is great to watch imo, and the prize money is absolutely incredible. Donnacha O'Brien only 18 and in a race for 630K, when I was 18 my friday nights were spent chasing pints and women not prizemoney! :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

Dublin_Flyer wrote:Same as myself Seahorse, beer and junk food and a few bets.
I heard as I was leaving work that Seamie Heffernan really fancies both his rides tonight, I'm hoping both can make the frame.
Presentation and commentary on Breeders Cup weekend is great to watch imo, and the prize money is absolutely incredible. Donnacha O'Brien only 18 and in a race for 630K, when I was 18 my friday nights were spent chasing pints and women not prizemoney! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I completely agree. Its just world class. I really hope ATR get the square shaped tv screen sorted this year. Never seems to be in widescreen.

I have a cheeky mutiple bet on.

Dirt Mile- Gun Runner
Distaff- Songbird
Filly & Mare Turf- Lady Eli
Juvenille- Classic Empire
Turf- Highland Reel
Mile- Ironicus
Classic- Arrogate

Incredible opportunity for Donnacha. When I was 18 I didnt even know what the Breeders Cup was. :lol: :lol:
Crazyskier

Look out for the following:

20.10 - Navy Hymn (Dettori)
21.25 - Lancaster Bomber (Heffernan)
21.25 - Rodiani (Dettori)
22.50 - Roly Poly (Moore)
22.50 - Spain Burg (Dettori)
22.50 - Hydrangea (Heffernan)

I'll be backing wins below 5s and E/W the rest. I just wish this was on terrestrial TV so I could watch it in the lounge 8-)
SeaHorseRacing

Crazyskier wrote:Look out for the following:

I'll be backing wins below 5s and E/W the rest. I just wish this was on terrestrial TV so I could watch it in the lounge 8-)
If you have an ATR account hook your laptop/pc up to your tv? HDMi should work fine...
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Crazyskier wrote:Look out for the following:

If you have an ATR account hook your laptop/pc up to your tv? HDMi should work fine...
I don't though. I have sky but no subscription to ATR.
SeaHorseRacing

At the races is a free channel on any sky subrscrrption. Channel 415.
Dublin_Flyer

SeaHorseRacing wrote:At the races is a free channel on any sky subrscrrption. Channel 415.
It would want to be free, with the quality of their camerawork:

"In the lead is a flock of seagulls with some horses behind them, wide out distant view of some nice big red brick houses backing onto the racetrack with a few horses in front of them. Rounding the home bend we have the racecourse ambulance in clear view splashing through a puddle as the leading horse slips and unseats the rider and brings down eh eh...and Shoddy Cameras And Production win by 4 lengths, not quite sure who got 2nd, 3rd, 4th" :roll:
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:At the races is a free channel on any sky subrscrrption. Channel 415.
Fancy me not knowing that! probably as it's SD rather than HD and therefore looks awful on an absurdly-large TV :?

I'm pleased to see that 9.15 will be live coverage of the Breeders, so I'll do as many of you guys are and sit back with beer (Budweiser) and some calorific obesity burgers. I usually have botulism burgers, but the wife's not cooking tonight as she's out with her pals! :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

The wifes out! You lucky git! :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf- Ticonderega win & place.
SeaHorseRacing

Coasted- win and place
SeaHorseRacing

4th 2nd 2nd... Songbird- win only.
gazuty

So close.
SeaHorseRacing

Songbirds hits the line first. Very curious to know how they photo the exact winning line.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”