Back fav

The sport of kings.
ShaunWhite

paulsingh wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:08 pm
My sincere apologises if I have caused an offence Dallas.
The reason I requested Dallas, he is very good and has helped me in the past and his understanding of the system is far greater then my little knowledge.
It's just a rule I wanted help with.
Sorry.
Thank you
No need to appologise Paul,
I was just trying to help you find a better way to progress. Something you could be looking at until you get a reply from Dallas.
Dallas

Im not logged on today so not able to check your actual file but to trigger a 2nd bet you just need to increase the number of triggers (for as many runners as you may want to bet on)

Then add the following condition which will stop the same one getting backed more than once

Number of place bet triggers cond
on selection is equal to 0

For your stop i'de add a 'close trade on selection with greening' rule (applied to ANY selection) rather than use a stop loss so it can atleast trigger more than once
Then add a 'close trade profit condition' and set a monetry value your prepared to try and exit at (ie, less than -£2.50)
spreadbetting

xtrader16 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am
I was under the impression that Dallas was now an employee of Bet Angel.
Is this correct?
I was under the same impression, if he's not on the payroll he certainly should be considering the amount of help he gives on here.
ShaunWhite

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:49 pm
xtrader16 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am
I was under the impression that Dallas was now an employee of Bet Angel.
Is this correct?
I was under the same impression, if he's not on the payroll he certainly should be considering the amount of help he gives on here.
My mistake then. Right, I'll hammer him with questions now rather than keeping a tight reign.
paulsingh

Dallas,
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I’m most grateful for the help. I have added the conditions and testing the rule.
I hope I have understood the conditions, if you get a chance to run your eyes over the attached rule file to see if I have added everything correctly.
Once again thank you for all the help.
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”