Racing UK

The sport of kings.
Cran

Does Racing UK live show the pre race?
All the replay's just start at the off, which is not ideal for pre race trading :roll:

I'd prefer an internet based feed as I'm often out of the UK, but could possibly use sky and just take the box with me.

Is Racing UK good? or is there anything better?
TraderGray

I've posted this somewhere else recently but I have recently cancelled my RUK online feed subscription as, at its best, it was 32 seconds behind “live” which, for me, is not good enough.

I recently watched RUK, free for about an hour one Saturday, and that was virtually to time with the BAP suspension for in-play.

I don't have TV access in the room I trade in at the moment so I’m currently using William Hill radio online and that, for me, is about 1-2 seconds late at most. Not perfect but better than nothing.
jimrobo

they've been recomended elsewhere but I would look into slingboxes.

I personally use one to get pictures onto my pc but also use it for pictures when I trade from an internet cafe and it is great. I'm sure peter has also posted in his blog about his. Definately worth looking into.
Cran

cool, thanks, slingbox looks good, but what tv service?

sky is quite expensive, I don't watch tv, so all I want is horse racing while I trade, not interested in movie chanels and soaps so don't really want to get sky and be paying £40 a month for stuff I don't watch.

Any recomendations on which tv channels give best racing coverage for trading at a reasonable cost?

obviously when I'm earning £6,000 a day the cost won't matter :mrgreen: , but at the moment I'm only learning
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2009/05 ... ngtrading/

Racing UK over the internet is bound to be slow so I think we would only recommend if you can get it direct. Once you have all the feeds in place then a slingbox is really useful if you are not at your main location. I know Peter couldn't have done without it for quite a few years.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”