Losing the will to live with this!

The sport of kings.
Joeybside

I've been trading now for a couple of years. I can't say I'm trading seriously because I still lack some of the definitive traits that a good rookie trader requires. Have blown a few banks but luckily, most of my training banks are very little but grow to be a good size based on percentage return. I try and turn £10 into £250, withdraw and then start again.

This month, I've returned to trading after a good few months out to reset. Have started with a £10 on the 17th June and at present grown the bank to £78.50 with no day loss figures. I work on trying to achieve a percentage turnover but I don't set targets. I've read a lot of books, forums and training videos but I prefer to establish my own mindset and accept my strategy can cause failures and I accept the consequences based on not setting stop losses or trading out for a loss although this has changed a lot in the last few days.

There is no overnight fix to establishing yourself as a trader. It is a long term personal project and I ask yourself you review what you actually want to gain from it and why you are doing it. If it's to be rich, this isn't the project for you I'm afraid
iambic_pentameter

As has often been said on here:

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Good work on the progress.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”