Pace Data by Course & Distance

The sport of kings.
bobs71

Hi Guys

First Post here really and was something i meant to upload a while back after reading some comments on Pace Data etc.
Not really a Trader but am a very keen Betfair punter ( Old school type Backer) and have been interested in Horse racing since a nipper.

Anyways the attached spreadsheet has attached Pace Data for UK Flat Turf Racecourses ONLY (working right now on the AW & National Hunt) You will see the Early Pace Data for each Racecourse split by Distances run at that track.

I have used four Run-Styles - LED - Leader obviously
PROMINENT - Chased or Tracked the Pace
MID-PACK - mid division
HELD UP - Rear of the field etc

The Data covers around 2009 - 2017 current (to around last week) so a fair size sample to draw conclusions on each course and distance and the success or lack of each run style - win percentage , place percentage , PL at SP and an Impact Value(Google it or see the explanation on the Flatstats website) are also shown - the higher the IV - the better the early run style although sample sizes need to be quite large to justify it.

Hope its useful to somebody - if not - Bin it
Use the data in conjunction with the Patternform Pace Cards to visualise the Pace Set-Up in races etc
The First Page has the Main Data and can be sorted by the Filter
The second Page i have split the Run styles and looked at the Data as a whole
Third Page shows all Tracks and Distance in Impact Value Order
Then a Page Each for each Run style by Impact Value Order
File is Zipped Up in Winrar
UK Flat Turf - Pace Runstyle Data By Distance.rar
Bobs

ps All Weather and National Hunt to follow if anybody wants it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobs71

I see this has been downloaded 19 times - Is the spreadsheet there - if not - ill stick it up on my Google Drive.

Cheers

Bobs
Euler

I managed to download it OK, thanks for the upload. It's great to see stuff like this on the forum.
fil

Thank you

Return to “Trading Horse racing”