1000 Winner Conquest

The sport of kings.
bobs71

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Some of that grand may go to desperate people so it could be considered quite a noble act he's doing.
no
SeaHorseRacing

Dear oh me.

F it. I am enjoying this now. Think we have another SJW here. What the f is wrong with people these days. What I say or do or think of with my own money is entirely my own choice. The 3k to 2k was a figure of speech. What it was implying is that I am not prepared to back every singe 1000 shot to say I have the tshirt. The theory is to hit one with losing as little as possible with some thought behind it.

Your a member to a trading forum and betting forum yet your preaching to me about wasting money. Unless your registered on every single forum because you littrally have no social life. I can assume you bet or trade to profit. Pretty much makes you a hypacrite.

Losing 1k over two years is around £1.30 a day. That doesnt even by you a cup of coffee in greggs everyday. Why dont you just go and stand outside gregs and tell every coffee purchaser they should have brought a flask.
SeaHorseRacing

bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 pm
What's your motivation for wanting to bring people down bobs?
Hi Shaun

To put things in perspective , Walter / Scott / Tristan / Whoever came onto a few threads on the UK Betting Forum and was welcomed at first. But when he started the "expert" tone on speed ratings / pace handicapping and putting up documents which have quite frankly been in circulation for over 30 years in pace handicapping and claiming ownership , he was in jest , put in his place. He proceeded to call a moderator a king canute , flashed up a doctored screenshot of a 30k Ladbrokes treble (which he claimed to be from a few days before) and his parting shot was an All Weather Tip which at 7-4 ran badly the next day. Pretty similar to his whole charade on his "Trading Diary" here where i see a lot of good advice was given to him.
The fact is that i see people here who obviously don't have the horse racing knowledge and maybe come from a trading background , are listening to him and worse actually believing his claims etc.
My intention is not to bring him down Shaun , read between the lines and he is quite capable of doing that himself , my intention is to let people know who might be unaware , that he is a complete and utter bullshitter with a very rudimentary knowledge of betting on horse racing trying to pass himself off as some kind of expert.
He clearly missed his calling as he would have made a flipping brilliant politician.
For your information. I have worked within the racing industry for 7 years. I have just finished a degree in Equine Sport. Maybe I should upload my passport, certificates and pay slips. Seriously mate. Thats ok though because I am no way near qualified enough to talk about horses or horse racing. Firstly, the document I uploaded was not doctored. If you are every nearby in Wales, come meet for a coffee because you are seriously doing my head in.

Here you go. As I am such a fraud here is a something I spent the whole day working on... you know... making stuff up. Btw this is Ladbrokes only just to prove a point.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeaHorseRacing

Heres another big winner I sued and got paid.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeaHorseRacing

For anyone who has every had a big winner from a bookmaker you will then really appreciate what a betting exchange is. If your lucky to hit a million first time up and get paid no questions thats great but after one big payout.. anything over 10k the betting shop will want to see I.D. Traders will check if your known... then you dont get paid.

I am still chasing one bookmaker through court over £70, ballifs are struggling to collect it. Sounds crazy... but true.

This is what I hate about forums, to many people are so narrow minded and you seem to think that an idea which is out of your imagination is crazy so you attack it.

This is all over me calling someone a C. You know why I called you. Because I invested the time to go out of my way to explain why I think your ideas where wrong and prompted imo a better theory. Yet in return you think its acceptable to riducle the person... now your following me round because i called you a C.

If you want to contiually push me down Bob, pm, come visit me and I will more then happy show you a box full of letters and some bank statements.

This time last year I was unprofitable trader, this year I have gone beyond and further I could have ever imagine and if it wasnt for this forum, I wouldnt have had that chip on my shoulder to prove doubters wrong. All the people who riduculed me, kept poking me, questioning my authenticy.

Its xmas eve tomorrow and I am going to have a bloody good time.
bobs71

Sea Horse /Scott / Tristan / Walter / JP / Whoever

There are many , many very experienced punters from the other forum , who share my views. Some even do , what you claim over here to do. You were called out with your endless drivel , contradictions , double meanings and just general lack of knowledge , especially in the field of pace and times. Your "formula" which you claim ownership is straight from Drawbias.com with a tinge of the other document you were shown before you flounced out. When this was pointed out to you , your bitch-slapped ego decided to retaliate by using vulgarities. A true professional would have stood his ground , but you knew you had been caught. Your cbeebie ideas on pace and time might have an audience over here, but not if i can help it.
You have an incessant need to impress in every post and hopefully the good people on here have had their cards marked to what your games are. The Gambling world is riddled with bullshitters , especially horse racing , but you will occasionally find someone who does actually know about pace , times , handicapping etc and really has spent a lifetime studying the game. They keep relatively quiet until they have too. They don't feel they have to impress people and deep down have "skin in the game" . They know there are no easy fixes , they know it is not as simple as adding up the front runners and accounting for field size. It takes years of data, time, mistakes. They have their own unique standard times and little tweaks , but in general they are still working within the same field laid out by Mr Phil Bull & Mr Dick Whitford many , many years ago. They don't know everything that works BUT they do know what DOESN'T. They don't need equine degrees to know a Group Horse masquerading as a Handicapper. They don't need to put up easily doctored screenshots of wins or claims that prove nothing and when questioned will not bitch like a baby , curse and slink away. You are not a Professional Trader and the people here deep down know it.
I believe as shown in your Trading Diary that as well as a Compulsive Liar you are also a hopeless Compulsive Gambler. I have also seen you post up "Inside Information" , then make all sorts of excuses when the "Tip" goes astray. Your "persona" over here is completely different from your "persona" on the other forum. Here , you trade all day at your imaginary desk ,- Over there , you spend 5-6 hours on a race.
Here , your a professional trader 24/7 - Over there , your a professional form analyst that has spent seven hard years developing your speed rating system and are constantly updating with new data. I do believe that you wish you were at least one of these machinations , but sadly lack the skills & drive , so lying about it becomes second best and in the end , second nature. BTW it was not me you called a king canute , but a moderator , and i happened across you here by accident but that self same sanctified whiff of BS will come across wherever you post (unless you actually stop lying and start being honest with yourself first and then the people you are hoodwinking here) - I see you use the number 7 a lot - 7 years this , 7 years that , everything 7 years - take 7 minutes time out today and have a good long hard talk with yourself.

You have a good xmas whoever you are but take a good look in that mirror you keep on your imaginary desk.
i have said enough and warned the people here - job done
Last edited by bobs71 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobs71

Scotty / Tristan / JP / Sea Horse / Walter / Whoever

As it's Xmas and to save you spunking that grand
you may want to limit your search to NH Flat Races for your 100+ winner

Results are all Bumpers UK & IRE 2008 - Current (yesterday)
and are to BFSP with a set 5.5% comm
NH Flat 2008 + UK IRE - 100+ BFSP.PNG

and here are a couple of books so that you can maybe learn how to stake correctly
Probability For Dummies - Rumsey
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1smuyogmc0pm6 ... 9.pdf?dl=0

The Kelly Criterion in Blackjack , Sports Betting & The Stock Market - Ed Thorp
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk94pmjcveyvd ... p.pdf?dl=0

Hey it's Xmas!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Who is Jp and Walter?
bobs71

Ffs

JP = JP McManus - Irishman who has made a fortune from Bookmaking , Punting , Horse ownership ,
Inside Information , Proposition Bets , Commodities , Day Trading , Backgammon ,
Chess & Poker
Most influential person in UK / Irish NH Racing in the last 15 years
Close connections with the Coolmore "Boys" - Magnier & Tabor
Probably everything you wish you were and more.

Walter = Walter Mitty - a person who fantasizes about a life much more glamorous than their own
From a Short Story "The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty" - Thurber
SeaHorseRacing

:lol:
Euler

13:50 Newbury. Favourite just drifted to 1000 and has won
Atho55

The rise and fall of Brave Eagle
http://prntscr.com/hu9fro
PeterLe

There you go 1000...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leehaw1972

I have recently won, completely by fluke on a 1000/1 winner. 0.42p at odds of a 1000 during automation. I needless to say was rather surprised when I came back and checked my betfair balance.
Does anyone have any idea how often this happens, where horses must be lagging behind and then go on to win?
goat68

Leehaw1972 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:02 am
I have recently won, completely by fluke on a 1000/1 winner. 0.42p at odds of a 1000 during automation. I needless to say was rather surprised when I came back and checked my betfair balance.
Does anyone have any idea how often this happens, where horses must be lagging behind and then go on to win?
Not very often ;)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”