1000 Winner Conquest

The sport of kings.
ShaunWhite

What's your motivation for wanting to bring people down bobs?
SeaHorseRacing

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 pm
I cant say weve all been their but I can only assume his gambling or trading has gone tits up and has taken it out on me.

Ive been their years ago, would just lash out and that was because I couldnt trade or manage myself. If thats the case then I understand.

The simple fact is I dont like bullys and i didnt like the behavour towards me on another site so I called them a bunch of C's. Thats it, they deserved it.
I still think their a bunch of C's.

Listen pal, Sometimes its very hard to put your point accross via text, sometimes it frustrates the hell out of you and on that occasion I did the same but trying to attack someone is quite sour if you ask me. You keep mentioning bring me down... for what. Because you assume I doctored some document. I used to post p/ls daily here but I havent done it for a very long time simply because people dont give a shit.

I posted a genuine document because I was being ridiculed when I know for a fact that my racing knowledge is at an extensive level. Again I would post my theorys and was told I was copying other peoples, when again they were wrong, possibly I created my own theory yet someone had already done.

Look how many people are posting here to back me or back you up. Nobody gives a toss. Its a forum, we use it like so, what are you planning or trying to acheive? Get them to block me?

I regulalry post winners on this forum, I answer un answered threads, I go out of my way to offer trading advice and 99% of the time I indulge in trading discussions.

I celebrate xmas and suspect alot of others do too. I am not wasting another minute on you. If you want to discuss an issue pm me.
bobs71

ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shaun

To put things in perspective , Walter / Scott / Tristan / Whoever came onto a few threads on the UK Betting Forum and was welcomed at first. But when he started the "expert" tone on speed ratings / pace handicapping and putting up documents which have quite frankly been in circulation for over 30 years in pace handicapping and claiming ownership , he was in jest , put in his place. He proceeded to call a moderator a king canute , flashed up a doctored screenshot of a 30k Ladbrokes treble (which he claimed to be from a few days before) and his parting shot was an All Weather Tip which at 7-4 ran badly the next day. Pretty similar to his whole charade on his "Trading Diary" here where i see a lot of good advice was given to him.
The fact is that i see people here who obviously don't have the horse racing knowledge and maybe come from a trading background , are listening to him and worse actually believing his claims etc.
My intention is not to bring him down Shaun , read between the lines and he is quite capable of doing that himself , my intention is to let people know who might be unaware , that he is a complete and utter bullshitter with a very rudimentary knowledge of betting on horse racing trying to pass himself off as some kind of expert.
He clearly missed his calling as he would have made a flipping brilliant politician.
Last edited by bobs71 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bobs71

bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shuan

To put things in perspective , Walter / Scott / Whoever came onto a few threads on the UK Betting Forum and was welcomed at first. But when he started the "expert" tone on speed ratings / pace handicapping and putting up documents which have quite frankly been in circulation for over 30 years in pace handicapping and claiming ownership , he was in jest , put in his place. He proceeded to call a moderator a king canute , flashed up a doctored screenshot of a 30k Ladbrokes treble (which he claimed to be from a few days before) and his parting shot was an All Weather Tip which at 7-4 ran badly the next day. Pretty similar to his whole charade on his "Trading Diary" here where i see a lot of good advice was given to him.
The fact is that i see people here who obviously don't have the horse racing knowledge and maybe come from a trading background , are listening to him and worse actually believing his claims etc.
My intention is not to bring him down Shaun , read between the lines and he is quite capable of doing that himself , my intention is to let people know who might be unaware , that he is a complete and utter bullshitter with a very rudimentary knowledge of betting on horse racing trying to pass himself off as some kind of expert.
He clearly missed his calling as he would have made a flipping brilliant politician.
He titled his thread "A Look Into My Light......" Ffs
bobs71

Because its Xmas , and i'm feeling generous consider this a gift to the forum.
I'm surprised he has not been called out already on here.

Willing to lose a grand just for the sake of backing a 100-1 shot was the final straw.

I had to.

Just had to.

Does a strategy like that benefit the forum?
spreadbetting

To be fair he's not asking people to follow his advice just stating he's on a quest to back a 1000 winner. I'm sure if people had let him get on with it he'd have posted up a screenshot of one soon enough ;)
bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Probably not but it's got more replies than most threads and no one's being mislead or asked to follow his strategy. I doubt the forum is any different than any others in the fact you have to pick thru the chaff for the wheat.
bobs71

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 pm
bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:05 am
So even if over 3 years i bet 3k and won 2k back using only certain runners to a selected criteria id be happy.
is this clown for real , why do you guys regular to the forum let this Walter Mitty continue to post here with this sort of shite . He has previous on various horseracing forums , especially in matters of pace and times, which he quite plainly cannot grasp. 'Apparently' he won 30 grand on a big treble with Ladbrokes quite recently and was flashing a screenshot on another forum - strange he has not mentioned it here yet. Worked for The Baldings , Professional Gambler , Sued the Bookies , Pace Formula Maestro , Bodybuilder , Actor , the list goes on and on - i think now he is saying "somewhere" he is quite a decent long distance runner as well but i have his latest identity figured out on that forum and will expose him soon. His "Trading Diary" thread is comedy gold.

it does get a bit lonely,
none of my friends understand or are interested.
makes me feel better about myself.

you should be gratefull I am responding

I am respected
I contribute
Yes, I am an arse hole.

nobody cares.
I am a phscyo a troll.

Have a problem
says it all really!!
bobs71

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:33 pm
To be fair he's not asking people to follow his advice just stating he's on a quest to back a 1000 winner. I'm sure if people had let him get on with it he'd have posted up a screenshot of one soon enough ;)
bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Probably not but it's got more replies than most threads and no one's being mislead or asked to follow his strategy. I doubt the forum is any different than any others in the fact you have to pick thru the chaff for the wheat.
He is all chaff mate , no wheat
bobs71

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm

So even if over 3 years i bet 3k and won 2k back using only certain runners to a selected criteria id be happy. Obviously a profitable system is ideal but i know is not realistic.

Welcome ideas.
There are people right now in desperate need for a tenth of that grand he would be willing to spunk for such bragging rights , and i don't mean in gambling circles.

And he is asking YOU to waste time for ideas on how to do it?

Think about it.
spreadbetting

Some of that grand may go to desperate people so it could be considered quite a noble act he's doing.
bobs71

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Some of that grand may go to desperate people so it could be considered quite a noble act he's doing.
no
SeaHorseRacing

Dear oh me.

F it. I am enjoying this now. Think we have another SJW here. What the f is wrong with people these days. What I say or do or think of with my own money is entirely my own choice. The 3k to 2k was a figure of speech. What it was implying is that I am not prepared to back every singe 1000 shot to say I have the tshirt. The theory is to hit one with losing as little as possible with some thought behind it.

Your a member to a trading forum and betting forum yet your preaching to me about wasting money. Unless your registered on every single forum because you littrally have no social life. I can assume you bet or trade to profit. Pretty much makes you a hypacrite.

Losing 1k over two years is around £1.30 a day. That doesnt even by you a cup of coffee in greggs everyday. Why dont you just go and stand outside gregs and tell every coffee purchaser they should have brought a flask.
SeaHorseRacing

bobs71 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shaun

To put things in perspective , Walter / Scott / Tristan / Whoever came onto a few threads on the UK Betting Forum and was welcomed at first. But when he started the "expert" tone on speed ratings / pace handicapping and putting up documents which have quite frankly been in circulation for over 30 years in pace handicapping and claiming ownership , he was in jest , put in his place. He proceeded to call a moderator a king canute , flashed up a doctored screenshot of a 30k Ladbrokes treble (which he claimed to be from a few days before) and his parting shot was an All Weather Tip which at 7-4 ran badly the next day. Pretty similar to his whole charade on his "Trading Diary" here where i see a lot of good advice was given to him.
For your information. I have worked within the racing industry for 7 years. I have just finished a degree in Equine Sport. Maybe I should upload my passport, certificates and pay slips. Seriously mate. Thats ok though because I am no way near qualified enough to talk about horses or horse racing. Firstly, the document I uploaded was not doctored. If you are every nearby in Wales, come meet for a coffee because you are seriously doing my head in.

Here you go. As I am such a fraud here is a something I spent the whole day working on... you know... making stuff up. Btw this is Ladbrokes only just to prove a point.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeaHorseRacing

Heres another big winner I sued and got paid.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeaHorseRacing

For anyone who has every had a big winner from a bookmaker you will then really appreciate what a betting exchange is. If your lucky to hit a million first time up and get paid no questions thats great but after one big payout.. anything over 10k the betting shop will want to see I.D. Traders will check if your known... then you dont get paid.

I am still chasing one bookmaker through court over £70, ballifs are struggling to collect it. Sounds crazy... but true.

This is what I hate about forums, to many people are so narrow minded and you seem to think that an idea which is out of your imagination is crazy so you attack it.

This is all over me calling someone a C. You know why I called you. Because I invested the time to go out of my way to explain why I think your ideas where wrong and prompted imo a better theory. Yet in return you think its acceptable to riducle the person... now your following me round because i called you a C.

If you want to contiually push me down Bob, pm, come visit me and I will more then happy show you a box full of letters and some bank statements.

This time last year I was unprofitable trader, this year I have gone beyond and further I could have ever imagine and if it wasnt for this forum, I wouldnt have had that chip on my shoulder to prove doubters wrong. All the people who riduculed me, kept poking me, questioning my authenticy.

Its xmas eve tomorrow and I am going to have a bloody good time.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”