Eureka moment

The sport of kings.
Ryan7724

Just like to share with anyone who may be struggling getting to grips with trading that there is hope as this week iv finally got it had my Eureka Moment/Week. If it helps this is how it happened for me.

After a year of mostly downs with a few up of trying everything from market analysis to trying every stragty I could come up with, after spending and losing a bit of money it finally came to me!

1. Truth is if you have watched Peters videos or read Dallas's treads you should already have more then enough knoledge to understand.
2. There is no magic bullet, it's a combination of some of the most basic stuff Peter and others have mentioned over and over again.
3. I took a break before the new year and it was only after the Christmas when I sat down to trade again everything fell into place, a real suprise!

For me taking a break seemed to do the trick, I had made all the mistakes and done all the hard work it was just my mind needed a breeder before putting everything together.
Hope this may be helpful to someone as it's not easy but more then possible, just don't give up!!!
Derek27

I think I experienced a similar situation when everything fell into place. Admittedly I did get complacent and had a few up-and-down periods afterwards.

However, if you've had a good successful period it does at least give you the confidence if you have a bad patch, that you can repeat your success. It's just a question of ironing out all the mistakes, most of which are avoidable.

Good luck.
Ryan7724

Cheers Derek
That's exactly where I'm at, just nice to make the break through finally, a stepping stone that's all! Mind you it's a relief and more importantly it takes away a lot of the doubt that would sneak in from time to time!
Thanks again, all the best!
ShaunWhite

Ryan7724 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm
3. I took a break before the new year and it was only after the Christmas when I sat down to trade again everything fell into place, a real suprise!
I took 2 or 3 weeks off over Xmas and am much more focused. Sometimes you have to stop learning, switch off and let it all soak in.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm
Ryan7724 wrote:
I took 2 or 3 weeks off over Xmas and am much more focused. Sometimes you have to stop learning, switch off and let it all soak in.
if you're in the bath and have ever held the sponge (does anyone still use those - lol) in a clenched fist, you'll notice that it doesn't take much water in.... relax your grip and suddenly the sponge can absorb it all!! magic :D
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm
Ryan7724 wrote:
if you're in the bath and have ever held the sponge (does anyone still use those - lol) in a clenched fist, you'll notice that it doesn't take much water in.... relax your grip and suddenly the sponge can absorb it all!! magic :D
:D Even Confucius couldn't have put it better.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”