In-play Strategy

The sport of kings.
gwells

I'm looking to explore a fairly simple (if done well!) in-play strategy that requires a syndicate of 4-5 people and offers a significant edge.

If you have any interest in discussing in more detail, please let me know.

Thanks,
George
jimibt

gwells wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am
I'm looking to explore a fairly simple (if done well!) in-play strategy that requires a syndicate of 4-5 people and offers a significant edge.

Thanks,
George
are you sure you don't mean *requires* a float of £xxxx rather than set number of individuals??

not meaning to be critical, but joining on the day and making such a skimpy proposal is a bit, erm... naff
Derek27

gwells wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks,
George
Nobody in their right mind is going to trust a complete stranger (new member) that he has a significant edge without any detail of what the plan is or what it involves. I've lost count of the number of people who believed they had an edge in a strategy that can be pulled apart in two minutes and you could be just another one!
Niko

I'm in!!! Where do I sign???
jjrrjj

Will you accept western union?
invisiblelayer

What's this? be a part of the cherry picker gangs littered around racecourses or box use on the tracks? :lol:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”