£4,000 AINTREE VENDOR TRADING CHALLENGE

The sport of kings.
dt888

obitus wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 am
I just had a phone call from Betfair to inform me that ive won my share, a nice way to start a Monday!

I traded the first day as normal but when I noticed how few people had won all the races on the first day I made sure I had a profit on the rest of the races. I certainly wouldn't have made 1k with my normal trading style.
Well done. Just had my call too. And I played it pretty much exactly the same way. The 7/7 figure at 14 was indeed the key figure which changed the way I played for next 14 races
Derek27

Congratulations dt888. :)
Euler

Well done guys, well played.
Balmus

Has anyone been paid out yet? I had 21/21 but not any calls or money.
Thanks
megarain

Another account that was perfect has not yet been contacted.

He will call them tomorrow.

Well done the winners .. I hope there are not disputes etc.
obitus

Balmus wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:35 pm
Has anyone been paid out yet? I had 21/21 but not any calls or money.
Thanks
The money is in my account, are you sure you had all winning trades, opted in etc?
Balmus

100% record and it was confirmed to me earlier that I had opted in etc. Just being pulled from pillar to post at the moment by customer services. About 4 calls later and still no soloution.

Only what I expected in reality.
Stats101

Same for me - I haven't been contacted or paid out. I had a perfect 21/21, opted in and placed all my bets on BetAngel. After chasing it up, they told me one of my bets wasn't placed using BetAngel, but I place all my Betfair bets via BetAngel.

Is there any way of being able to prove how the bet was placed?
Naffman

Hmmm if there's already 4 people who claim to have won 21/21 how many others is there that aren't going to receive a payout...
Dallas

A few pages back I made a comment about the T&C's looked to be saying bets needed to be placed on the day of the race (still don't know if that's exactly right) but a user who had already stated they had 21/21 must have placed earlier bets from his comment shortly afterwards - so far he's not posted to say he has won or been contacted today.
ShaunWhite

Wasn't it same day, >=5 bets, primary account only.

I didn't see anything about having to use BA, that's for the 'Win a day with' promo isn't it?
If it did have to be via BA that's a heck of a good marketting tie-in peter negotiated. Mazel tov.
Naffman

It was with any trading app I think

It also says day of the race market and not antepost, that doesn't even mean you have to place a bet on the day just means the actual race market instead of the antepost one...
Dallas

Naffman wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm
It was with any trading app I think

It also says day of the race market and not antepost, that doesn't even mean you have to place a bet on the day just means the actual race market instead of the antepost one...
Yes it was definitely any vendor and not just limited to BA users,

And it was that 2nd part about the days races that got me wondering and I read it a few times during the festival, however reading it again now, I would tend to agree - although would of been a lot clearer if they just said no anti-post markets!
Balmus

Just been told I have to wait 72 hours for a call back from a manager. Not getting any futher forward with this... This whole promotion has been a farce from start to finish. If anyone is having similar issues you may want to contact the CEO. [email protected]
sionascaig

Balmus wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
Just been told I have to wait 72 hours for a call back from a manager. Not getting any futher forward with this... This whole promotion has been a farce from start to finish. If anyone is having similar issues you may want to contact the CEO. [email protected]
Same here.... Waiting on the call back.... Looking forward to the explanation....

PS: Re the "day if the race" requirement - according to exchange t&C's it means not antepost....

Return to “Trading Horse racing”