Non UK in-play

The sport of kings.
FrogThimble

Is there anywhere online that provides a daily comprehensive list of which (if any) non-UK/non-Irish horse racing markets go to in-play betting?
ShaunWhite

Pretty sure there isn't a list but I know Ozzie racing does. Have you ever watched the inplay markets for the weaker stuff? You'd have to be brave to get involved with it imo.
FrogThimble

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:33 am
Pretty sure there isn't a list but I know Ozzie racing does. Have you ever watched the inplay markets for the weaker stuff? You'd have to be brave to get involved with it imo.
That's the point really, I want to watch those markets. Not planning to jump right in and play with no feel for them for sure... I watched a couple of them last night when I got home and didn't feel tempted but also didn't know how typical they might be. What I did notice though was that 95% of the money seemed to arrive after the advertised start times... and the races went off ridiculously late.
ShaunWhite

FrogThimble wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:46 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:33 am
That's the point really, I want to watch those markets. Not planning to jump right in and play with no feel for them for sure... I watched a couple of them last night when I got home and didn't feel tempted but also didn't know how typical they might be. What I did notice though was that 95% of the money seemed to arrive after the advertised start times... and the races went off ridiculously late.
Australian racing usual goes to time better than UK stuff. The American racing goes whenever they're ready, could be early could be 15 min later. No off course betting in the US so there's no incentive for them to watch the clock.
FrogThimble

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Australian racing usual goes to time better than UK stuff. The American racing goes whenever they're ready, could be early could be 15 min later. No off course betting in the US so there's no incentive for them to watch the clock.
Ah, OK, it was American stuff that I observed last night.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”