TTH

The sport of kings.
BetScalper

Hi,

Does anyone use TTH ?

Cant seem to find a straightforward / unbiased review.

Cheers,
Euler

Cross-market cross matching killed off any chance of exploiting any information difference across related markets. It's been that way for a long time.

You can calculate it yourself and put it in a spreadsheet

https://math.stackexchange.com/question ... ility-that
LeTiss

I actually believe Cross Matching has been more destructive to the markets than anything else Peter, including Premium Charge

Let's be honest here, it wasn't introduced to improve opportunities to get matched, it's was introduced so BF could cream money off the top when markets were momentarily broke. What they done though, was tinker with the efficiency of the markets, and potentially corrupt the integrity
BetScalper

Euler wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:26 am
Cross-market cross matching killed off any chance of exploiting any information difference across related markets. It's been that way for a long time.

You can calculate it yourself and put it in a spreadsheet

https://math.stackexchange.com/question ... ility-that
I don't think they do that anymore. It looks to me as though they signal discrepancies between the bookies and Betfair, suggesting that BF is incorrect and the price will rise or fall.

Unless you know different ?

It seems to be subscription based which you can cancel at anytime, therefore if it was outdated or just wrong then they wouldn't have any customers ?

I don't know, just asking. :)
Euler

I haven't looked for some time so I could be out of date there. Comparing to bookie prices has never really been valid as they work to very large books so the price can move with a bookie but never on an exchange.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”