Dobbing - Today's DOB's

The sport of kings.
spreadbetting

Posted up after it was mentioned on the other thread , plus the post was hardly giving you stick.
spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:00 pm
In fairness to the posters who have been hostile to the OP, I think the title of this thread, the opening words of the first post and lack of explanation of the purpose of the post would have given the impression that it's nothing more than bragging.
I'd imagine pretty much every pnl screenshot on here has some element of bragging to it, BS has posted 3 pnl's on the DOB thread today simply prefixed with "And another one. :)" don't notice everyone beating him down for his lack of bashfulness.
BetScalper

Black Friday looks interesting in the 19:40 from a dobbing point of view. Currently 7.2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BetScalper

A very boring day. No winners or loses.

Have selected this one as think it might actually win.

However, I have setup offsets @ 5.0 and will green up if/when it reaches 3.0

Have fun,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BetScalper

Offsets all taken. So will just have to see if it greens up. :roll:
BetScalper

Another one that didn't go green. :(
BetScalper

Same idea with this one,
BetScalper

Didn't green up. :(
JTEDL

thanks for the poker bot info, I'll look into it. I had checked some out a while back but didn't like the idea of getting banned!

No losses on the way you set the DOB offsets, so take that as a positive, back trading horses tomorrow so look forward to the selections.
BetScalper

JTEDL wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm
thanks for the poker bot info, I'll look into it. I had checked some out a while back but didn't like the idea of getting banned!

No losses on the way you set the DOB offsets, so take that as a positive, back trading horses tomorrow so look forward to the selections.
You won't get banned if you follow the setup instructions from HoldemBot. When you install poker room software they put some hidden software on your computer. It checks every website you goto, anything Bot related and it flags your account. Then admin will start looking at your game play to see if you are a real person or likely automated Bot. If there system says your the latter then your account will be blocked and funds seized.

I been using it for 3 years with no problems. You block the spying software they install from reporting back, randomize your gameplay, bet sizes and action time. Also you engage in random chat at the table.

Most people get caught because they have it running 24/7 with no breaks. Mine is set to play for a maximum of 12 hours with 3 x 20 minute bathroom breaks etc.

I will post up potential dobs around 11.00am tomorrow.

Have fun,

PS. Also best to have your webcam driver disabled if you have one. They can turn it on remotely and if they see nobody is sitting there and your playing at a table then your blown. I always thought that was illegal but read their T&Cs etc.
wearthefoxhat

BetScalper wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 pm
JTEDL wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm

You won't get banned if you follow the setup instructions from HoldemBot. When you install poker room software they put some hidden software on your computer. It checks every website you goto, anything Bot related and it flags your account. Then admin will start looking at your game play to see if you are a real person or likely automated Bot. If there system says your the latter then your account will be blocked and funds seized.

I been using it for 3 years with no problems. You block the spying software they install from reporting back, randomize your gameplay, bet sizes and action time. Also you engage in random chat at the table.

Most people get caught because they have it running 24/7 with no breaks. Mine is set to play for a maximum of 12 hours with 3 x 20 minute bathroom breaks etc.

I will post up potential dobs around 11.00am tomorrow.

Have fun,

PS. Also best to have your webcam driver disabled if you have one. They can turn it on remotely and if they see nobody is sitting there and your playing at a table then your blown. I always thought that was illegal but read their T&Cs etc.
I remember poker bots a while back, well done for producing a working product!

IMO, they have an edge in Limit poker as this has been "cracked" regarding the best strategies/optimum play. Bots can be beaten in No Limit, however, that gap is closing fast, especially heads up.

I haven't played any on-line poker since black friday. Also due to the super users fraud and scammy operaters that were trusted, tended to put me off. Pokerstars/Party Poker seem to be okay, they support live poker, especially in Europe and the events are well run.
wearthefoxhat

Going for a four-fold acca today. (approx 2.44 odds return before comms)

Qobs12jun.PNG

All working well so far, Handicaps preferred over Non-Handicaps. Had Le Martalin on short list but a Novice Chase @ Roscommon 8.00 sends a chill down my spine... :?
BetScalper

Have fun,
BetScalper

Me rubbish at greening up, again. :roll:
wearthefoxhat

Someones fat fingers.....wasn't me... (nearly 5 hour to post time)
ashazurigraph.PNG
BetScalper

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Someones fat fingers.....wasn't me... (nearly 5 hour to post time)

ashazurigraph.PNG
Jesus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”