Always felt I'm missing something on this PW video...

The sport of kings.
arbitrage16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUc4aVEcQ&t=83s

This video of Peter's has always seemed curious to me. Perhaps it's the use of music and no commentary being a divergence from the format, but I'd welcome a discussion on what is being shown here...
to75ne

seems to be a purely promotional vid, demonstrating what the ladder and one click screen are capable of achieving when using small stakes correctly, in 3 different stable situations.

1st scalping on a low volatile runner at 10 to 10.5ish
2nd trading in a range bound market on a low volatile runner between 4.3ish to 5, opening trades seem to be around the 4.6/4.7 middish point in the range.
3rd taking ticks by laying first at ariound 5.8 on the grid in a gentle moderately drifting market, and matching counter backs at prices higher.

i think the music is chosen to emphasise/create a mood of a calm methodical, logical approach as oppossed to a poke and hope, guessing, no skill or thought approach etc.
Korattt

bear in mind that this video was published over 8 years ago & that the software has improved drastically, what I would say is don’t read too much into it as I’m sure there are individual videos that cover the type of markets featured in this clip?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”