Racing Pundits Are Driving Me Mad

The sport of kings.
StellaBot

I remember Clare Balding and Willie Carson at Ascot one time.
Both picked their thought of the winner and both lost .
Emm Ian Balding (clares father) horse won.
mhorro

Don't get me started on Football, I hate the game!

Why do I want want to watch 22 millionaires strutting their stuff on a football pitch were the clubs charge ridiculous prices for season tickets.

The average working person doing a JOB ( Just Over Broke ) cannot afford this.

I remember a certain top premiership footballer who I believe at the time was in his teens getting paid some serious money, he made a comment he was too tired!

Look at a Jockeys day, hard work and very risky!

Footballers should be paid by results and a wage cap.

It amazes me how top flight football clubs are run, managers are sacked so easily, you would never run a business like that, it is crazy!

Beer time in the Garden.

Thanks ,

Mark
Korattt

mhorro wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:40 pm
Don't get me started on Football, I hate the game!

Why do I want want to watch 22 millionaires strutting their stuff on a football pitch were the clubs charge ridiculous prices for season tickets.

The average working person doing a JOB (Just Over Broke ) cannot afford this.
I’ve felt this way for a while now, my enthusiasm for the game has waned since 2011, (the last time I attended a game)
mhorro

Can the UK premier league maintain the increase in the cost of wages, I guess not! Lets get back to grass roots! :D
stueytrader

Glad this thread showed it isn't only me then, lol.

I find the incessant chittering before the races mind numbing and totally annoying. Lydia Hislop anyone? The other day her and Eddie (I think it is) spent about a constant 10 minutes going on about every runner other than the favourite, and how they had great chances....then the favourite won it by clear space....agggh!
stueytrader

What I sometimes find a challenge is not to let what they say affect my judgements, hence I have been muting more often. But it can be annoying to keep muting/non-muting at times when you want to hear commentary etc...

Return to “Trading Horse racing”